Chapter 4

"Sapphire, wake up.You need to go school." Joe says while shaking me.

"Alright, gosh. I'm up already."I reply with a raspy voice.I look up at him with a confused face.

"What do I need to get up for anyway?," My heart drops but i don't show it on my face." I am gonna meet another new family member,right?" I say laughing, trying to hide the weariness sorrow in my voice.

"No. Just going school." and with that he turns around and leaves.

***

I step into the school and I hear wolf whistles. Seriously all I am wearing is black high waisted jeans and a white crop top.

I walk fast, past the wolf whistlers (A/N ha that rhymed). Someone tapped my shoulder. I turn around to see some boy that looks similar to Dean but taller and paler ifvthats even possible.

"Hey do you know what?Your face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up." He says .

I look at him sweetly.

"Sorry that may have made sense if you actually had them. And anyway I'm no slut so...." I bring my knee to his stomach making him cough out saliva.

"I would say your a wanker but you have nothing to wank on."(dedicated to kloe)

I turn around and walk away from the crowd of boys that was beginning to form.

I was half way around the whole damn school when my arm was grabbed. I turn around and see a blonde boy with a lip piercing. He smiled at me.

"Um, Hi. I, uh, am Luke. Calum's friend." He said. Calum's friend, huh?

"Calum? Who the heck is Calum?" Great work Saph. You are an amazing liar.

"That is rude. We just met yesterday." I turn around and see the boy who I could never forget.

"Uh. Where you talking to me?"

He smirks at me attractively and nods.No! What am i saying? Since when was I a pervert?

"But we never met yesterday. Or ever."

He pouts cutely and rolls his eyes.

"Stop lying. A beautiful face is definitely hard to forget. Thats why you remember me and I remember you. " I blush harshly at his sly comment. I look at my imaginary watch.

"Oh my! Is that the time? Got to run. Bye stranger." I run and turn the corner. As soon as I am out of eye shot I place my palm on my cheek. It was burning. I get out my mirror and see that it was very visible that I was blushing. Fuck did he see? Why in the world am I blushing? I have been complimented by so many people. What different about him?

***

"Sapphire, from your record in England, I can see you are quite dangerous." I fake sigh.He looks at me and ACTUALLY gives me a sad smile.Like seriously. Do I look like I need your pity?

"But, your grades make it a lot better for you so you are here to hear me plead for you to calm down. If you can't, then just not break anyone's bone, OK? I am doing this because I can't possibly expel a intelligent girl like you." Ugh. That is a teacher 's favorite phrase. Wait did he just give me permission to fight. Hell yeah!!

"Here is your timetable.So don't be late. Just to be safe my daughter is here to take you to your classes.Elizabeth, sweetheart, come in the new student is here." Why does that name sound familiar.

I hear the door click open. I turn and instantly cringe. No wonder why that name sounded familiar. That sidechick called her Liz and then she was told to call her Elizabeth. A girl mid waist length hair and hazel green eyes stared back at me, oblivious to the fact met yesterday. So she doesn't remember me. I chuckle. Girl calm down with the foundation. You look so orange you look like the the human advert for tango.

"hello Im Elizabeth" She said. Her smile as fake as her breast.

I follow her out of the office and as soon as the door closes she scowls at me.

"Look, bitch. Your new here, so you should know the rules. There are 3 queens in this school. of course Me myself and I. You can't get rude to me and hang out with me because," She pauses and stares at me up and down. My smile still painted on my face." your worthless. And one more thing don't come close to my three hunks. Luke, Ashton and Calum. Especially Calum. I don't care about Micheal ." With that she walks off. Hmm. Calum? Then I am going to make him mine and make her jealous.Just for the fun.

*********************************************************************************************

me: DUN DUN DUN. Saph when did you get so player-like.

Saphire: when I met your dad. MUHAH MUHAH HAH

me: ekk help My mum is saphire!!!!!!!!!!

sorry guys for not updating its just that its ramadan and exams so It was kinda hard since I need to study and was teird and all.