Prologue

This is a fanfiction, so any circumstances in this book is fairly fictional. This book is not intended to promote any actions shown in the book.

Viewer discretion advised.

Silent like sounds of raindrops hitting multiple surfaces was like a longing symphony to two friends. They were drenched from the rain from head to toe. Seemingly not minding the glistening drops of cold water on them, One's tears were stealthily camoflauged by the droplets of chilly rain water and the other could only muster up choked painful sobs seeking for comfort. Their pitiful silent screams of help goes unheard by others but not to themselves. This situation is never uncommon, it can happen to anyone. Just that the others are unaware and move on.

The emotion that can break your heart is sometimes the one that can heal it.

Another story begins with three friends, In the dark, lonely night, they indulge in an extreme ecstasy in the form of a drink. In these dark, soulless nights, this drink might as well as be their one true friend. The feeling of endless sorrow and suffering is merely temporary as those tears of despair, anger and any negative emotions that partakes in their soulless night is swiftly washed away just as they drown deeper into their sorrow. Millions of people are in the pit of endless despair, for the light that should show them the way is never found.

It is better to be stuck to the peaceful past than move on to the future, as one cannot forsee the dark despair it may carry.

The sun slowly peeking through the blinds of its comfort is just what one requires for a delightful day. For the littlest things are able to bring sorrow, or everlasting joy to your life. The story of two pair of soulmates are just what such everlasting joy requires, for happiness and bliss is contagious while sorrow and despair are chronic.
Soulmates are an equivalent of a wives tale that has the most possibility of being completely true or flabbergastingly false. It depends on the person who requires it.

Let your heart be open as long as it can, for it may be the chance that your heart will recieve the love it yearns for.

The glittering stars shimmer as past lovers reconcile, it may not be the same as it used to be, but it's the best choice they'll go through. Difficulties occur in many manners, the past lovers here were able to get through it with hidden pain that will follow them through the end. Unrequited love may be returned, it is truly the end of the suffering one must face alone, for now one is able to depend freely on someone. Unspoken love never requires words, for the pain, the bliss and the affection they require is able to be shown through their actions.

No war can be fought forever, for compassion prevails vengeance. Patience will bring the fruits of joy. One must be understanding to taste it.

Author's note : I hope that those who can think are able to understand the stories that will be shown throughout each part.
Thank you for reading this far.

Do wait for part 1.

Signing off

- 𝚍𝚡𝚗𝚔.𝚍𝚡𝚗𝚡𝚝𝚜