Part 2

This is a fanfiction, so any circumstances in this book is fairly fictional. This book is not intended to promote any actions shown in the book.

Viewer discretion advised.

The silent sounds of wind and quiet sounds of crickets chirping were just enough to set the atmosphere. A woman, a beautiful woman was sitting there quietly. Taking in the breathtaking beauty of her surroundings. She was very excited when she heard her lover wanted to meet up with her since he was very busy. She waited as she stared at the stars above her and smiled, thinking about how romantic her date with him would be. Soon she heard the sound of footsteps on the crinkling grass. She turned around to see her handsome lover.

Khabkluen was handsome, and everyone knew that. Georgia always liked Khabkluen no matter how he looked like, like right now. Wearing his medical coat and a t-shirt with black pants, he still looked handsome. Albeit her being shocked by his no-effort appearance, she was glad he took some time to spend with her. Khabkluen sat down beside Georgia, she slowly laced her fingers with his. Failing to notice Khabkluen's much larger and warmer hands didn't grip onto her fingers.
Georgia looked at the stars silently, letting Khabkluen take a deep breath.

Georgia knew something was wrong with Khabkluen. She looked at him gently, not pressuring him to say what he wants to say. Khabkluen slowly mustered up the courage to speak. He pushed down the lump on his throat as his Adam's apple moved up and down.
"Gia.." He spoke, nervousness being extremely visible in his tone. His chocolate like eyes looked anywhere but her. Georgia hummed, getting an idea on what to expect. Of course her heart sank but she knew this was inevitable.

"Georgia, I think..I think we should break up." Khabkluen finally got it out of him. He saw that Georgia was still looking at the stars as she sighed. A small tear slipped from her eyes and she looked at Khabkluen and smiled.
"Thank you na Kluen..for finally saying it." Khabkluen felt that he said enough and smiled back. Georgia moved closer to Khabkluen, she pressed her lips onto his for the final time. It was filled with love and an unspoken sadness that they felt. Georgia got up, she smiled at Khabkluen as she nodded.

"We should break up na. I've always seen how you looked at him. You never looked at me like that, maybe you had, but it isn't the same anymore. But I'm thankful for the moments we shared.
Goodbye Khabkluen." She walked away, leaving Khabkluen under the blanket of shining stars that night. Khabkluen let out a sigh of relief, he always loved Georgia. But at one point, it changed. He still does love her but it's not the same anymore. He took out his phone as he dialed Palm. "I did it." Was all Khabkluen said. "Where are you?" Palm spoke.

Khabkluen laid down on the ground, careful to fold his medical coat neatly and put it aside. He heard the voice of Palm, Tinn and Pat. "Shia..Ai'Kluen do you not know how to greet us?" Pat spoke jokingly. Khabkluen stood up, giving Pat a light-hearted kick. They all sat down, Tinn was first to speak. "I thought we were gonna eat something, otherwise I'd have stayed at the dorms."
Palm slapped Tinn's head. "Is that what you say to a friend who is now single and on the shelves again?"

Pat wiggled his eyebrows with a smile, "I see how it is, do you wanna celebrate with hotpot?" Tinn raised his hand quickly, Palm too raised it soon after. "It's my treat." Pat spoke again, hoping to entice Khabkluen for a boy's night.
Khabkluen shook his head with a light-hearted smile to which Palm picked Khabkluen up and carried him on his shoulders like a log. "Ai'Sutt let me go-" Khabkluen shouted, Palm kept laughing as Tinn facepalmed. Pat smiled as they walked into the hotpot shop ignoring the concerned stares.

Putting Khabkluen down, Palm sat down beside Tinn and Pat sat down beside Khabkluen. After ordering from their menu, "All three of us are single now. So sad." Palm spoke to which pat hit his head with a wooden spoon. "You jerk look who's talking, you got a rich young master wrapped around your fingers." Khabkluen was mostly quiet, as he usually was. He was sad, of course but he was also relieved. Georgia had at one point become a topic that made his heart heavy. Pat who noticed Khabkluen put his arm around Khabkluen's shoulder and smiled.