Part 1

This is a fanfiction, so any circumstances in this book is fairly fictional. This book is not intended to promote any actions shown in the book.

Viewer discretion advised.

The slight sounds of droplets hitting multiple surfaces in a uniform manner always amazed Daonuea. His casual composure was able to put anyone beside him at ease and feel a spark of attraction towards him due to his charm. Such was the reaction of the other women and men beside him at the bus stop. Unaware of the whispers and stares, the pale skinned man slowly held out his palm to feel the droplets of rain. His fingers slowly twitched at the sudden sensation of a droplet falling on his palm.

A tingling sensation synchronised with his body as the cold droplet seeped into his skin. Daonuea's plump lips curved up into a gentle smile, he was forever trapped in his own world. "Ai'Nuea, What the hell are you doing? The bus just left dumbass." Well..temporarily trapped, Daonuea turned around to see his slightly shorter friend groan in frustration, annoyed at the bus. His friend was good looking and covered with rich brands left and right. One would almost question why he's at a bus stop.

"Ai'Nueng, It's fine na. Just call your guard to pick us up." Nuengdiao scoffed as he picked up his expensive phone.
"Hello? Phi can you pick us up at Joylada bus stop? Thank you na." Daonuea and Nuengdiao met at university, Daonuea was already a junior when Nuengdiao enrolled. Daonuea was Nuengdiao's student mentor. They became best friends, Nuengdiao was very suspicious of Daonuea initially. But Daonuea was in the clear after merely a week.

Neungdiao and Daonuea always stuck together like magnets, sometimes conversing in English and sometimes it's Nuengdiao cussing Daonuea out in Thai. Soon, a sleek black car stopped infront of the bus stop. Daonuea and Neungdiao got into the passenger seat and continued conversing. "P'Palm is such an idiot, I've been flirting with him constantly and he looks like a confused golden retriever everytime. It makes me look so awkward." Nuengdiao spoke with annoyance lacing his tone.

"He really is dumb at times, I'm sure he likes you though na Nueng." Daonuea spoke with a chuckle. Nuengdiao hummed in satisfaction of Daonuea's answer. Today was an off-day for them, they were going to the hospital to meet Akk. Akk was injured when he fell down a flight of stairs, so Daonuea and Nuengdiao decided to go there together.
"P'Ayan told me that P'Akk was fine, and that he'll be discharged in a couple days khrab." Neungdiao told Daonuea.

Soon they reached the hospital, Daonuea and Neungdiao together walked to the room in which Akk was admitted in. Akk was lying the bed with his hand in a cast, Ayan was beside him slowly peeling an apple, he stopped when he saw their visitors. Akk smiled as he waved to Daonuea and Nuengdiao with his good hand. "Ai'Akk, you look so happy here with your faen. We're leaving then." Daonuea pretended to dramatically leave. "Ai'Nuea, don't get it twisted. Your future faen is here too." Akk spoke with a smirk to which Daonuea paused.

"What!?" Nuengdiao suddenly shouted.
Daonuea turned around with his lips forming a thin line and furrowed brows. "Really?" He asked with a rather upset tone. Daonuea was in love with Khabkluen since high school, but when he confessed, he got rejected. Although he never wants to be reminded of that dreadful day, he keeps remembering it repeatedly. His selfish heart just hoped that Khabkluen would like him even a little bit. Khabkluen was also in a relationship with Georgia. This made Daonuea's heart rip apart in agony.

He remembered how much he felt the pain of being rejected and that feeling of his love and heart being thrown just like that by Khabkluen. He tried to move on after, he even had a couple girlfriends. But his heart yearned for Khabkluen. Daonuea doesn't know why his heart keeps beating for Khabkluen, his cold yet calm mannerisms always made Daonuea slip and fall into a pit of buried feelings. Before, he'd be happy if he knew that Khabkluen was here, but now somethings had changed.