Alice's POV

I forgot to set my alarm clock today. I had luck with my little cousin, Simon because he called me this morning and the ringtone of my phone woke me up.
Alice: "Hello?..."
Simon: "Is everything okay, Ally (nickname for Alice)?"
Alice: "Yeah, why are you asking?.."
Simon: "You sound really tired. Did I wake you up?"
Alice: "Uh-huh.."
Simon: "Oh! I apologize.."
Alice: "Wha-?.. Nah, you're fine.. What did you want to say?.."
Simon: "So, remember when we saw uncle Craig's old drawings a few days ago, right? I tried copying his artstyle today. It kinda looks bad because I am not really into art, but I tried doing something for him since he is hospitalized! Maybe we can show this to Craig today?"
Alice: "Yeah, we can do that."
Simon: "Awesome! So... When do you plan for us to go to the hospital?"
Alice: "Definentely not now. I need to take a shower, eat breakfast and lay a little bit. What time is it now? 8 AM? Somewhere at 12?"
Simon: "Sure thing! At 11:30 i will leave my house, take the bus and arrive to yours so you can pick me up, okay?"
Alice: "Yes! See ya there, buddy."
*Yawns* Today's another day! Luckily i have free time from my job today and next week so i have more time to calm myself down, heh. My cousin Simon and i are gonna visit uncle Craig again but first off i gotta wash myself, eat and wait until I am no longer tired and i have to do all of this in my house with rent. I need a few changings however because I am a 21 year old woman and I need to afford enough money to move into a house where I don't need to pay monthly so that I can live in it! I studied well in school so i don't have financiar problems much and I hate to admit it, but if my dad wouldn't have been implicated this would have not happen. You see, my aunt and my parents have business jobs and stuff, so they're really rich. You may say "Alice, good grades and rich parents must be a perfect life!" But that's not true at all. When i grew older, my dad expected me to be perfect in EVERY way so he became very strict. He used to shout at me, scold me, not allow me to do alot of stuff, blah, blah, blah. Mom wasn't that harsh as him but she did took his side which kind of... Made me a bad child. I started hating them, yelling at them back, being sarcastic, but of course it made that worse. But i was unaware at the time that mom didn't agree with what dad was doing to me at the time but had no choice... To this day i hope she forgave me... Back to what i was saying, that uncle Craig Simon and i was talking about earlier was my only hope before. He knew that my dad was exaggerating and even tried to tell me that he was a perfectionist when he was a teen aswell. So yeah, once i turned 18 i left quite early because of all the stuff going around and now even though i am no longer living in a luxurious house i feel more free honestly. Now excuse me, I gotta check if the bath water is hot today.