The attic

Isaac: "No, Stacy! The instructions are saying that you should place it here."

Stacy: "Here?"

Isaac: "Yes. Now the next piece... There!"

Stacy and Isaac were building something out of legos while their moms were watching TV.

Isabella (Stacks' official real name): "Wow, kids! You two did a great job so far."

All of a sudden, the doorbell rang.

Kelsey: "J.P arrived!"

Kelsey walked to the door and opened it.

J.P: "Hello, Kels!"

Kelsey: "Hello there! Isn't your wife with you?"

J.P: "Nope. Maney's at work today. But i brought this kiddo instead!"

Benjamin stopped hiding behing his father and smiled cutely.

Kelsey: "Ooo, hi, Benji! My kids are in the living room."

Benjamin went to find Isaac and Stacy. Isabella went to the door too.

Isabella: "Hello, J.P! Please, come in."

J.P entered their house and went to the kitchen with Kelsey.

Isabella: "I'll go check the kids."

Kelsey: "Okay, love."

Kelsey and J.P sat at the table.

Kelsey: "Here, i made some coffee for us. So, how's been your day?"

J.P: "Well, before i went to your place i first went to Laura's house."

Kelsey: "Oh, so you visited your sister, her wife Kat and their kid, Britney!"

J.P: "You can't really say "kid". Britney's 20." he giggled.

Kelsey: "What did you do there?"

J.P: "Not much. We talked for a while and then i gave my niece a little gift."

Kelsey: "Cute!"

J.P: "What about you?"

Kelsey: "My day wasn't special either. I woke up this morning, took my kids to school, after they finished i picked them up, bought some groceries and... That's all."

J.P: "Oh! I remember that you wanted to talk about something related to our next summer vacation?"

Kelsey: "You're right!"

It's already known that Kelsey and J.P are still good friends to this day, but they share a stronger bond than most people will think. They are visiting each other and going on holidays very often. They planned so many vacations togheter that even Kelsey and Isabella's kids and J.P and Maney's son started becoming really good friends too.

[The scene changes in the living room where Benjamin was looking for his two friends.]

Benjamin: "Stacy? Isaac?"

Isaac: "Over here!"

Benjamin looked around and found Stacy and Isaac sitting on the floor. As known from the beginning, they were building lego things.

Stacy: "Join us, Benjamin! Those instructions are pretty hard and we need some help."

Isabella: "The more the better, huh?"

Isabella laughed. She was watching TV again, but also had to keep an eye on the kids. But as she was watching shows on the television, her eyes were closing. Therefore, she took a nap on the couch.