Girls day

Alice was getting ready to go out with Britney. She was doing her hair and putting her makeup on. All of a sudden, her phone rang. It was her father, Bernard.

Alice: "What does he want now?"

She answered the call.

Bernard: "Hey, Alice. You got any plans?"

Alice: "Uh, yeah? I'm hanging out with my friend today."

Bernard: "Well, can you cancel them? It's because i was wondering if you'd like to come visit me and your mother today."

Alice: "Dad, i can't cancel my plans in the last moments, you know?"

Bernard: "Alice, you barely visit us."

Alice: "Look, i gotta go now. I'll visit you two another day. See you."

Bernard: "Alice, wai-"

Alice hung up before her dad could finish.

[The scene changes in Alexis and Bernard's house]

Bernard sighed.

Alexis: "What did she say?"

Bernard: "She can't come today either."

Alexis' face turned sad.

Bernard: "She is acting like a child... Why doesn't she ever put her family on the first place? One day she'll regret that she couldn't spend too much time with her parents."

Alexis: "...Honey, lis-"

Bernard: "Doesn't matter anymore. I'm going to take a nap for a bit."

While Bernard was in the bedroom Alexis was in the living room sitting on the couch still thinking of her daughter. She knew that Alice often argued with her father as she grew up. Alexis wanted her to change her mind about Bernard but she didn't knew how.

[The scene changes back in Alice's apartament]

Alice's doorbell rang.

Alice: "*giggles* I wonder who that is!"

She went to open the door.

Britney: "Ally!! You look awesome!!"

Britney is an energetic, funny and happy girl. She always wears a smile on her face and literally loves everything and everyone. It's like her uncle J.P raised her!

Alice: "Aww, so do you!"

Britney: "Ready to go to that park?"

Alice: "Of course i am!"

Britney: "Come on then! Let's not waste anymore time!"

Britney grabbed Alice's arm and ran downstairs.

Alice: "Whoa, slow it down, Britney!" she laughed, amused by her bestie.

Britney: "I'm sorry! I am just so happy that we finally get to go out again because it's been a while!"

They got out of the apartament and went to the bus stop.
Just like Kelsey and J.P, Alice and Britney's friendship is a close one too. Since Alice didn't had a good past, after she went to highschool she met Britney and things started changing for her. She felt more joyful and was glad she had someone by her side.
The two girls got on the bus when it came. They tried finding two bus seats and once they did they sat togheter. Britney was holding Alice's hand and leaned her head on her's since Alice is a bit shorter. Alice blushed a bit then closed her eyes. But after a while she opened them cause Britney poked her shoulder.

Britney: "Wakey, wakey! We arrived!"

Britney grabbed her arm again and got off the bus.
Alice yawned.

Alice: "Oh, that's the park you were talking about? I think i know it!"

Britney: "Cool! Nowww... Where would you like to go first?"

Alice was thinking.

Alice: "Wanna go to the lake? This place calms me."

Britney: "Sure thing!"

After the girls found the lake they sat on a bench to relax togheter. The sun was setting, birds were chirping and families were laughing. Britney thought it was the best moment to show Alice what she has for her.

Britney: "Hey, Alice? Remember how i mentioned you my uncle J.P a few times?"

Alice: "Yeah! You told me that he's a very cool and funny guy as i remember. Why'd you ask?"

Britney: "Because i talked to him about you and suprisingly the last time he visited my moms and i he gave me this."

Britney took two friendship bracelets from her bag. Alice's eyes glittered.

Britney: "I know friendship bracelets may seem childish, but his gesture matters. He said that he is really glad i have someone like you by my side!"

Alice hugged Britney tight. Britney was caught off guard by it but she smiled softly and hugged her back.

Alice: "Your uncle is awesome!! YOU'RE awesome!"

Britney blushed.

Britney: "Aw, c'mon, Ally!"

[The scene changes the next day in the hospital Craig's in.]

Craig: "Simon isn't here?"

Alice: "Nope. He said he has to help his mom with the chores."

Craig: "I see. That's okay though because you two already visit me alot and i wanna thank you for this!"

Alice: "No need to thank us, really! Now, want me to tell you about what i did yesterday?"

Craig: "Tell me everything you want, i'm all ears!"

Alice: "Believe it or not, i finally got to go out with Britney again."

Craig: "Your best friend? That's really good news! What did you two do?"

Alice: "We went to a park and walked around. But the best part was the gift she gave me!"

Alice showed her uncle the bracelet she got from her.

Craig: "Is that a friendship bracelet? Aww, that's so adorable!"

Alice: "Thanks! Her uncle J.P made it for us."

Craig froze for a second.

Craig: "Wait. Did you just say J.P?"

Alice: "Yeah? Why?"

Craig: "What does J.P stand for?"

Alice: "John Paul! Also, the family name is Mercer."

Craig gasped.

Craig: "John Paul Mercer?!"