Good news, bad news

(In this chapter there is going to be a Jessica's Big Little World reference. Stanley is going to appear in it because he was Jessica's friend in the Craig Of The Creek spinoff and their bond was so cute! I mean look at them!)

 Stanley is going to appear in it because he was Jessica's friend in the Craig Of The Creek spinoff and their bond was so cute! I mean look at them!)

Alice: "Yeah! John Paul Mercer! Why?"

Craig: "Alice, haven't i told you about my childhood friend, J.P? That's him!!"

Alice's jaw dropped and face palmed.

Alice: "How didn't i notice?! I am so sorry, uncle Craig!"

Craig immediatly grabbed a piece of paper and wrote something on it. He then gave it to Alice.

Craig: "There, give this to Britney so she can give it to her uncle. It's the adress of the hospital i'm in right now."

Alice nodded and quickly left to find Britney.

Jessica: "Stupid car... Good for nothing..."

Jessica tried to start the engine of her car but it didn't work. She was in the garage and her son came to check her.

Simon: "The car isn't working again?"

Jessica: "Yeah. Welp, guess Stanley is going to help us!"

Simon: "Oh yeah, your childhood friend."

Jessica and Stanley knew each other when they were very young. Jessica finds him energetic and funny. He is very close to her and was there for her when she went through tough times. He fixes cars for a living.
10 minutes later he arrived.

Jessica: "Wow, Stanley! You arrived in no time!"

Stanley: "Of course i did, darling. Aren't i the fastest in this neighbourhood?"

Simon: "Did he just say darling?"

Stanley: "Now, what is going on with the car?"

Jessica: "It's not working again. It's unbelievable!"

Stanley: "Again? Oh man! Well in that case you're lucky i am here because i can solve the problem with my... Superpowers!"

He then tensed his "muscles" and Jessica started laughing. Simon just stared finding the situation weird.

Stanley: "Now... Let's see what's going on."

The mechanic opened the car hood and noticed the issue.

Stanley: "Ohh, i get it now."

Jessica: "You do?"

Stanleigh: "Jessica, i'm a mechanic! I know the drill!"

He winked.
Jessica laughed again and Simon started getting annoyed. It's not the first time he's doing those kind of puns.

Stanley: "And how's everything going?"