THIRTEEN

JIMIN HATES STAIRS.

why invent them? They are difficult to move up and down. Jimin almost fell but thank god Jungkook was there to hold him, s bit too close for Jimin's and Jungkook's hearts.

“I hate them.” Jimin pouted which Jungkook chuckled as as they finally made it at the bottom.

“There, we made it!” Jungkook said holding Jimin's hands with a huge smile.

Cute.

What?

Jimin blinked harshly as he tried to get rid of that thought.

“What do you want to eat?” Jungkook asked, as they made it to the kitchen.

Holy....

This is massive!

Jimin looked around the room in amazement. He then eyed something silver, he grabbed it and gasp, he can see his reflection!

When Jungkook didn't receive an answer, be look up and widen his eyes as he rushed up to Jimin and gently took the object.

“Jesus, please don't do that, this object is very dangerous. Are you okay? Did you hurt yourself?” Jungkook grabbed Jimin's hands to see if there is any cuts but fortunately, there wasn't.

Jimin was confuse, an object can be dangerous? He didn't know that. Taehyung didn't tell him that human stuff can be dangerous, did Taehyung gave him a dangerous object?

“What is it?” Jimin ask, eyeing the object as Jungkook put it away safely.

“It's a knife, you can use it to chop of food, it can also be use for if you got a package and you can't find scissors to open it.” Jungkook explained but none of that helped Jimin.

“Chop? Scissors? Package? Humans have a whole different language!” Jimin whined which Jungkook smiled.

“Since we are making food I will show you what chop means, the others can be for a different day.” Jungkook said as Jimin agreed as Jungkook grabbed a box filled of different fruits.

“You tried fruits?” Jungkook ask as Jimin frowned.

“No, I never heard of fruit.” Jimin said as he eyed the colorful foods.

They do look juicy.

Soon a maid came and gasp.

“You majesty what are you doing here? If you need anything I can ask the chef.” Then the maid look around and didn't see the man.

“Of course he's on break.” She muttered in annoyance.

After she had her moment, she then looked at Jimin, she frown his brows in confusion.

“Who are you?” She ask, coming closer to the boy who moved back towards Jungkook who held him by the waist.

“This is Jimin, he's um, my new personal maid.” Jungkook lied as Jimin stared at the boy looking confused.

“Sorry.” Jungkook mounted as he looked back at the maid.

“Then why is he with you? Shouldn't he be in your room? And why didn't anyone else get this news?” She ask a bunch of questions. Jungkook sighed in annoyance.

“He's new, and at the moment I'm hungry and he is making me a snack.” Jungkook said, getting back at cutting the bananas.

“Then why are you doing the work and why is there two bowls?” She ask again as Jungkook put the knife down aggressively making Jimin and the maid flinch.

“It's rude to question the Prince, Haeji.” Jungkook said glaring at the maid who nodded and walk out if the kitchen very quickly.

“Now,” Jungkook said looking at Jimin with a smile.

“What some apples?” He ask as Jimin pouted.

“You are scary when you are angry.” He said as Jungkook wince.

He didn't want to scare Jimin, that's the last thing he wanted.

“Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. Just that she was driving me crazy. Sorry lovely.” Jungkook said and the two froze.

Lovely.

Lovely ...

“Lovely?”

Jungkook blushed as he looked at the fruits.

“Does that bother you?” He ask, not looking at Jimin who smiled as he look down.

Feeling his face getting hot.

“No, I like it.”

“Good, now apples?”

-

Where is he?

Putera moves his hair back in angry, he couldn't find Jungkook and it was annoying him.

The genie stared at him as he calmly sat on the bed. Sitting his eyes and started to him.

“Can you shut up, I'm teying to get Jungkook to come to me.” Putera said as he shits his eyes and focus.

“Sorry.” The genie muttered.

“I said shut up!”

The genie flinched and hid in his lamp.

Then he heard the stairs creaking and soon his door opened.

“Need something Jungkook?” Putera smirked as Jungkook glared at him.

“What am I doing here?!” Jungkook exclaimed as Putera walked towards Jungkook, still having a smirk on his lips.

“I'm not sure Jungkook, what are you doing here?” He ask as Jungkook tried to move back.

But he couldn't. It was like he was under a spell.

Go close to him.

Putera, I need to be close to him.

Jungkook shuts his eyes at these awful thoughts. He wanted to go back down.

He just left Jimin downstairs alone.

Soon his eyes snapped open at the realisation.

Jimin is alone, with sharp objects everywhere.

“Let me go downstairs Putera.” Jungkook said with a slight desperation in his voice.

“Im not holding you back Jungkook, it's like you wsnt to be with me.” Putera said as he held Jungkook's waist.

It feels right.

What?

No, stop thinking about this creep.

But it feels nice.

“Don't fight it Jungkook.” Putera whispered as he leans in.

-
A/N - hello! Two uodates for two different books.

Let's all pray that Jimin doesn't go near knives and also fuck Putera.

I'll update again on Tuesday or hopefully tomorrow!

Also I've got back into reading actual books, and now I want to buy more books plus albums....but I'm not getting paid until the 12th :( that's fucking annoying.

Just want two books and Yoongi's album and maybe a txt album...is that too much to ask?😭

Anyways,

Stay healthy, stay safe, stay kind to others and yourself, and stay loving yourself!

I purple you all!
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🎶But I'll throw you in a grave, get you with my suffering, I'm not crazy, I'm not wild, you're just stupid, little child🎶

Song - NYMPHOLOGY
Artist - Melanie Martinez (2023)
[This album is a bop, I really recommend listening to her recent album]

~you nice, keep going.~ - Park Jimin💛 (2018)