EIGHTEEN

"YOU SLEEPING HERE?" Yoongi asked Jihyun as the sea started to get dark.

"If you don't mind." Jihyun says as Yoongi shook his head with a smile.

"I don't, you can sleep there. That's the most comfortable place here." He said pointing at the big seashell bed.

"So why aren't you sleeping there? If it's the best place." Jihyun said as Yoongi's lips turned into a smirk.

"I got Taehyung, he will make me cosy." Yoongi said as Jihyun gave him a disgusted look.

"Gross. But thank you." Jihyun said swimming to the seashell. He gasp as he notice a large rag on the seashell, he felt it and it was soft!

He grinned and got cosy. Yoongi was right this was absolutely cosy!

"Night guys! Don't get too comfortable with each other please!" Jihyun said, extending the please making the two giggle.

"We will try!" Taehyung joked as he layed on the sand with Yoongi on his chest.

Yoongi grabbed Taehyung's hand and place it close to his chest. He loves Taehyung's big hands, they fit perfectly with his own.

"You comfortable?" Taehyung ask, moving his eyes down to the smaller.

"Mhm! More comfortable that I have you." Yoo go flirted making Taehyung roll his eyes and tsk.

"Quit it, now sleep." Taehyung said making Yoongi smile, having his cute gummy smile.

"Okay daddy." Yoo go joked making Taehyung gag at the nickname.

"Ew! Don't call me that." Taehyung said cringing at the name making Yoongi laugh more.

But the kind of laugh where nothing comes out but tears are flowing.

"You are sleeping in your own because of that crime." Taehyung said swimming away from Yoongi.

Yoongi wiped his tears as he swam close to the younger.

"C'mon you goof. I need my pillow." Yoongi whined laying on Taehyung's chest making Taehyung shake his head and chuckle a little.

"I'm your pillow now?" He ask, showing a smile as he moves closer to Yoongi.

"Yes. My pillow." Yoongi confirmed as Taehyung laid down petting Yoongi's black hair.

"Okay, but never call me that name again. It gives me the ick." Taehyung said making Yoongi giggle.

"Okay, noted." Yoongi said with a smile.

Then they were silent, the two got comfortable as Taehyung hugged Yoongi close, pecking him on the crown if his head.

"So how do you feel about master?" Yoongi ask breaking the silence.

"Nope, you are sleeping on your own tonight." Taehyung said playfully shoving Yoongi off from him as the older laughed hard.

"Guys! A child is trying to sleep here." Jihyun exclaimed as the two started to laugh harder.

-
-

Dispite it being dark in sea. Sooyeon is still on the hunt for her sons. Her swimming got more violent as she got more irritated.

She kept swimming and swimming, she isn't going to give up now. She was getting more and more annoyed at her sons for running or should I say swimming away from her.

Sooyeon notice a cave, she recognised it. The sea witch's cave. She didn't care if the sea witch was asleep. Finding her sons were more important.

She swam in and notice the sea witch sleeping. On top of Taehyung?