BONUS #1

“HOW ARE YOU FEELING?” Hoseok asks, as Jimin stares at the suit.

Very white.

“Very um....nervous, I've never been this nervous before, I'm getting these weird feeling here.” He said pointing at his stomach making Hoseok smile.

“That's butterflies, didn't Jungkook mention them before?” Hoseok asks as Jimin nodded cutely.

“He did, but I still don't understand how butterflies are in here?” Jimin said making Hoseok laugh as he shakes his head.

“There's no butterflies in your stomach, it just feels like butterflies are there.” Hoseok said as Jimin's mouth turns into an ‘O’.

“That's stupid.” He puts in his opinion as Hoseok just chuckled, agreeing.

“Jimin! There you are, I still don't know where rooms are.” Said Taehyung, walking towards the two.

His walking has been getting better, Jimin smiled as he tries to get down but Hoseok stopped him and playfully glared.

“You need to stay here Jimin, I'm fitting you in this suit.” Hoseok said as Jimin pouted as he stays where he is.

“Did you get everything sorted?” Hoseok ask as the girls were getting a different suit for Jimin.

“Yeo, Jihyun actually made the theme yellow and purple, just like what Jimin and Jungkook wished for.” Taehyung said as Hoseok hummed.

“I can't wait to see it.” Jimin said with a wide smile.

He wanted it to be a surprise, Jungkook seen it just to see if his soon to be husband would like it. They got Jungkook's approval.

“You are gonna like it Jimin.” Taehyung said with a smile.

The girls got a different suit for Jimin as Jimin quickly got change. It was just a different blazer and it was stunning.

He kept the white trousers, but the shirt was a light purple and the blazer was white with gold glitter over the blazer. It was stunning.

Jimin smiled at his suit and clapped his hands with joy.

“It's beautiful!” He exclaims grinning making his eyes close.

The girls in the other hand didn't fully agree. Whispering about his reaction.

“That was very childish of him.” One whispered making the other girl giggle quietly.

“What does Prince Jeon see in him? Didn't know he was that childish over a suit!”

Jimin heard and tried not to bring the comments down on his big day.

It was his wedding day, he isn't gonna let mean girls say pointless comments about his happiness.

-

“It will be fine, stop panicking.” Yoongi said, calming Jungkook down as they were walking to the room.

“I know it will be fine, but this is huge! I'm marrying the live if my life!” Jungkook said with a bug grin thinking about his life with Jimin.

“But, having everyone looking at me, that's scary.” Jungkook said, seeing the room packed with people.

Most of them he didn't even know, probably because he is a royal and royal weddings are always big.

“Just focus on Jimin, I'm sure you will be fine if you only think about him.” Yoongi suggested as Jungkook took a breath.

“Okay I can do that.” He said as they went into the room as Jungkook waited for Jimin.