"𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒅𝒅 𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏"

Y/n Pov:

"Have a good night!" I chirped waving my hand, all I got in return was an annoyed grumble off my co-workers. God how I hated my job! Everyone I worked with was so negative.

I sighed as I slid the front glass door open, the darkness engulfed me as I turned on my phone torch to see where I was walking. Then in front of me was a tall man who towered over me, his hair (raven black) blended into the night.

"Sorry,sir! Didn't realise you we're there!" I put my hands up in apology. He smile and exposed his awful yellow teeth which actually turned more into a grimace then a smile. He looked me up and down which caused me to shuffle awkwardly
"I'll get going-" I rubbed my neck in anxiety and kept turning my head,he was still stood there. Staring. I sped my walking into a brisk jog as I bumped into an even taller man.

He pointed at me signalling to the other man and he returned a nod. Then the darkness engulfed me once again.

When I woke up I heard muffled conversations something along the lines of

"Why did yew wan' meh to take 'er anyway??"
"Did you not SEE the way she looked at me bloody hell she would've called the police!"
"Maybe if yew didn' look like a creep she wouldn' be freaked ou' or anyone wouldn' be for tha' ma'ter!"

I opened my eyes and muffled something to catch attention. My mouth was taped shut and I could feel it tugging at my cheeks. I'd never been kidnapped before so I wasn't too sure how to feel, on one hand I hated my life so this was a change of scenery I needed but on the other hand what were they gunna do to me??

"Alrigh' luv don' worry" the taller man I had seen before knelt before me gently taking my tape off. Now I got to look at him he had unusual blue hair and his eyes were.. I don't know what they were it was so breathtakingly confusing I couldn't think of words for it.

I winced in pain as it tugged on my lip a bit,
"Ah shi' sorry!" He finished peeling it off as the creepy man from before crossed his arms and smiled at me. His skin had a tint of green,unusually green, which terribly contrasted his raven black hair and yellow teeth. The best description that would fit him is
'The grinch but cheap'

"Why,hello love" he walked up to me as the blue haired man stood up and moved aside. I didn't realise but my hands were tired up with rope to the chair with my legs along with them. The green skinned man held my face and lifted it upwards.

I turned my head to the side in disgust
"Ok,who are you and what do you want from me?!" I narrowed my eyebrows in frustration,it was clear I was staying here for a while so I at least wanted a reason. Both men looked at each other in confusion.

"Do you not know who we are love?" He replied looking offended.
"Well,no? Am I supposed to?" They didn't at all look familiar and I hadn't seen them in my neighbourhood before.
"Well, I'm Murdoc niccals from gorillaz and that dunce is 2D" i bit my inner cheek trying to remember if I had ever heard those names

"Nope no idea, also gorillaz, what's that?" I uttered in confusion, maybe if I knew as much as I could about my kidnappers at my first chance I could run out the door and tell the police

The Murdoc guy groaned in an annoyed manor.
"Gorillaz, the famous band?? Not ring any bells?!" He snapped putting his hand on his forehead.
"Uhm no?" What I really wanted to say was
'Well you aren't famous since I haven't heard about you then are you??' But being kidnapped that probably wasn't the best idea.

"Hey what's goin' on in there" I heard a voice come from outside. I quickly scanned the room taking in every bit of information, there was a blue double bed with loads of band posters one of them which read