With Sage, Scorpio and Gemini

A/N: Hi. So uh, whenever a chapter focuses on a group it's gonna be in the third person because there's more than one character.

Also, TOTALLY not using this chapter as a way to spread my Sagittarius-and-Scorpios-are-besties propaganda/hj.🤭

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sage, Scorpio, and Gemini run off to grab a cart as soon as Adora finished talking. Sage quickly jumped into the cart, making Scorpio push it, while Gemini walked close to the cart. The three immediately rush to the grocery section and grab the stuff they need.

"Toy section?" Scorpio asks once they finish

"You know it!" Sage answers.

Scorpio nods, and, like a child, he runs with the cart at full speed for a minute before putting one foot on the underneath of the cart, pushing the cart with the other foot, and then placing the pushing foot next to his other, as if the cart was a push scooter while Gemini ran as fast as they could to keep up with her brother and his friend.

"Wheeeeeeee!" the two cheer as they zip through the store while Gemini breathes aggressively as they run far behind the cart.

Sage and Scorpio eventually pass Adora and Sage waves at her, and Adora waves back at it, much to Sage's delight. The two's joy is cut off when they crash into the end of an aisle, causing a mess and a loud noise.

Gemini sighed, shaking their head and muttered "I knew this would happen," under her breath.

"Ow..." Sage mutters as she climbs out of the cart.

"Oh my gods, are you two okay?!" Adora, who had dashed over as soon as she heard the crashing noise.

"Mostly," Sage and Scorpio say in unison.

Just then, a Costco employee walked over to them.

"Are you people the ones who were causing all the noise?" they ask.

"And that's my cue to get outta here," Adora declares before running to another part of the store.

"Yeah," Sage mutters.

"Sorry," Scorpio apologizes.

The employee sighs, before saying "Hurry up and pay for your stuff and get out."

Sage, Scorpio, and Gemini nod, run to the self-checkout and pay for their shit and run out to the bus to see Virgo already there.

"Hey, Virgo!" Sage says with a smile, "How long have you been here?"

"Two minutes," he replies, looking up at Scorpio, Sage, and Gemini, "What happened to you two?"

"We'll explain when everyone gets here," Scorpio muttered, not wanting to explain a bunch of times.