Chapter 2 : Unexpected

"What is wrong with me? It's my tenth time going in and out inside the bathroom. I don't feel good, i threw up all the food that i just ate all day. My stomach crumbling, my head pained like breaking the dawn. It's terrifyingly unusual to me, I never experienced like this before.

"I'm getting sick but isn't the same like this. As far as I remembered  my stomach vomiting only when I'm drunk."

"Issa, are you okay? Tina just asked me while watching me suffering from this. I'm so tired and exaggerated. But still thinking about my job."

"I don't know Tina, I'm not okay. I don't know what's happening to me.

"Why? What's going on?" Wait! I'm gonna give you something.

"I can't take it anymore, it's really bothering me. I feel anxious. As I saw Tina was busy looking for something inside her bag and when she found it, she gave it to me immediately.

"Here Issa, use this. She said while seeing the worries on her face. I know she's concerned on me. She's the only reason why I guess I'm still living,she's the only person in my life that very close to me.

"What's this? I'm confused with this things that she gave me. I'm a flirty girl but not particularly the same that everyone thought."

"It's a pregnancy test Issa, just try it, she speaks out.

"What? What do you mean? That I'm........?

"Tell me Issa, is something happened between you and Blake, when I introduced him to you a few months ago?she asked confusingly.

"Actually, we're ahm....! It's better to tell her the truth.
"Ahm, yeah! I confessed.

"You're saying I'm right Issa, she repeated. I think you're pregnant Issa, she pointed it out that makes my brained crushed into broken pieces.

"I'm honestly freakin'fuck don't know what to do after she told me that word pregnancy thing. No i can't be.

"I can't be Tina, I can't be. Then I felt the tears forming on the corner of my eyes and it breaks down to hardful crying.

"Stop crying Issa, Tina said while comforting me.
"What are you waiting for? Try that thing, she added and staring at the pregnancy test that I was holding since she gave it to me and my hands start shaking, and I'm trembling, my minds breaking. It's fearfully freaking me out. What if it's positive?

"Go Issa,you have to make sure. Just do it.

"I don't wanna know Tina, I'm scared, I said as the tone of my voice grudging. I'm really scared.

"Okay Issa, you have to choose. What do you prefer,? To know the truth even if your not ready or you wouldn't try but still the doubt would stay on your mind. I'm hoping, that was just a normal sickness but I think it wasn't Issa. Come'on you have to try.

"While opening the lid of the tube,my hands hardly shaking,my feet can't move.Im really worried,having a conscious minds,thinking what if im really pregnant?How do i live with it?Everything will change on me if that happens.

"Come'on Issa,don't worry I'm just right here for you. Don't be scared,you're stronger than you think.

"Okay, I'll try it, please stay out there, don't leave me Tina, I need you. I said nervously.

"I'm just right here Issa,be strong. She said to me while wiping the tears that comes out from my eyes.

"Thank you Tina, you're a good friend. I don't know how I'm gonna live without you. I said to her and she replied a gracious smile.

"You are like my sister Issa, I've always be here for you, ok! Stop crying! have courage Issa, Tina told me.

"I hugged her then I went inside the restroom and start doing what she just told me to do.

"I felt nervous while preparing and waiting for the results. I just realized, Tina was right I need to be strong. It's my mistakes, I need to accept it.
Whatever the result is, I will accept it.

"Are you done Issa? Tina asked me while she's waiting from the outdoor of the restroom.

"I can't speaked when I found out the result. I don't know exactly what I really feel. I want to cry and at the same time, I feel so grateful and happy.

"Is everything okay Issa, Tina asked me again.

"I'm okay Tina, can you come here inside. Please! I said to her.

"Wait! I'm coming.

"She get in inside the restroom and directly showed to her the results

"Your gonna have a baby Issa!?

"Yes, you heard right, Tina saw it's positive.

"Yes." I answered shortly to her.

"It's okay Issa, you can handle it. I'll help you, she said.

"I hugged her again."

End of Chapter 2