Prologue

Prologue

Who is Blake Hill to Issa's life?

Would it be the first and last time she's going to see Blake?

Will this night would change her life,her entire life?

Would it be THE HAZARDS OF A ONE NIGHT STAND?

"She hate him.

"She like him.

"She fall in love with him.

"Will she see him again?

"The man that she loves for just ONE NIGHT.

_______________________________________

THE HAZARDS OF A ONE NIGHT STAND

_______________________________________

ST. LOUIS MEXICO

DEL SANTOS CLUB HOUSE

"It was dark, only the sparkling light make us see everyone inside the bar. "The limelight of a working girl disposing with this kind of place. "People who only drinking alcohol, wine and some kind of beverage who get them drowned and insanely drunk. The smell of the smoke floating all over the whole bar. The dancing girls, wearing only a topless underwear, dancing in the middle of the night. This place was a nightmare, to prove I was right, then I'll tell you why?

"I'm Vanessa Anderson, I'm just quiet but having trouble sometimes. You wanna know why? I am one of those girls working at DEL SANTOS CLUB HOUSE.

"I wasn't able to work on that place, but I think my sucks life throw me into that place, So! Here I am, exposing myself to everyone who've I've never been encountered in my whole life.

"I'm not rich, I don't have parents, I don't know anyone of my family, in short I have no families, I'm alone. I only wish to have a happy life and to have changes in life but you know what is worst? I thought this job would bring me onto the top.

"We'll I guess, that was just a dream.

"I was wrong and I'm so damn stupid,soooo stupid.

"My life is sucks,that's what i've always said.

"All I wanted is to have a normal life. You get home with someone waiting for you, having a job which I'm dreaming to have, not this kind of a nightmare job.

"Hey, Issa!? Tina called me. She's the only one who's calling me Issa.

"Tina was my close friend inside the club, we're both working in this club.

"What? I shouted.
"I wasn't in a miles away from her but we need to shout,so we can hear everybody. Just for you to know, this club was totally the place you wouldn't wish to visit.

"Come, over here! There's someone want you to meet, she said.

"Alright! I'm coming, just a second,"I answered.

"I moved towards where Tina is.
"I saw a guy who looks like messy and drunk.

"Issa,! this is Blake. He wants to meet you," Tina told me.

"Hi, I'm Issa.
"I introduced myself and put my one hands down to shake.

"What happened next shocked me. He grabbed my hand, and pulled myself towards him and asked me to stay sitted beside him.