2.Attack

In a year

-An echo of gratitude? - A tall girl with pigtails climbed out of the water - So someone came. So the heart beat.

"I have a guess who this guy might be. It's a tsuguko Rengoku Kamado Tanjiro-Memories flooded Ahane's mind-He is also Kanao's soulmate

Even if Rengoku is Shinobu's soulmate to the flame pillar, she didn't feel anything. She barely spoke to him.

Memories

-And you, as always, watch Kanao's butterflies.

Kocho just came back from the mission this morning looking for her sisters.

Surprisingly, her younger sister did not take a coin to flip it, but said "hello"

The former Tsuyuri stares at Kanao in amazement, but after a few seconds, her gaze became as neutral as it was before.

- And as you can see, you learned to make decisions on your own during my absence. What or who made you change?

-Tanjiro told me to make my own decisions. He is a very kind and good boy - already by the look of Kanao, she realized what feelings this guy evokes in her sister.

Ahane frowned slightly at Tsuyuri's words and look.
Jealousy. Since childhood, she was jealous of her sisters. It doesn't matter who it was their soulmate, friends, acquaintances. as soon as she saw these people talking too closely to any of her sisters, she blazed with anger.

-Yes, yes, I understand that you have already found a soulmate. Tell him when you meet to take good care of you.

Kanao was embarrassed and could not say something in response, and Ahane tried to ignore this, trying to calm the anger inside herself.

-I'm going to the village of blacksmiths - she was able to calm down

"But your blade isn't broken and looks like it hasn't been used yet." The girl looked at the perfect looking blade.

- I'm not after the blade. I want to go to the hot springs. Tell Shinobu and Kanae that I won't be here for a few days.

End of memories

"So Kanao-chan has already found her soul mate!?I'm so happy for her! - The pink haired one is really happy for her friend's sister (Shinobu) - I hope they don't die and can live the rest of their lives together.

Tanjiro and Kanao are demon slayers. And both can die. Tanjiro survived the encounter with the sixth upper moon and helped kill him. Kanao is also not weak and can easily defeat the lower moon, and her perfect eyesight will help her survive in the battle with the higher moon. She hopes that she can watch the happy Kanao.

Soon Mitsuri left leaving her in the hot springs. Now she has no one to talk to in this place.

It was a surprise that the pillar of love had come here for the same reason as hers. In general, she respected this pillar, and not just because she was a pillar, but for her physical strength.

They don't talk much but Ahane knows that Mitsuri is a girl with 8x strength. Mitsuri's muscle density is seven times higher than that of an ordinary person. Al though Kanroji has thin arms, but is stronger than Tengen's.

She wants the same strong arms. She is also an unusual girl and her arms, even in childhood, before she started training, were larger than those of other girls, and now her muscles have become even larger. Almost the same as men's but slightly smaller. Yet the female anatomy does not allow.

Climbing out of the water and dressed in a red yukata, the girl went out into the street. She dried her hair and left it loose.

"Tanjiro-kun, weren't you allowed to stay here for a while?"