His first touch (part 1)

AT RATHORE HAVELI:--

Kamla feed Riddhima food and made her bath in milk and rose water to make her body more alluring to Arjun. She shaved her arms and legs and other body parts of her body to make her body free from body hairs. She wrapped her in a long towel and took her in Arjun's room. She told her to sit on his bed and wait for him. Saying this Kamla left and Riddhima covered herself from the blanket and start looking at her surrounding.

There Arjun entered from the hectic day and just wanted a slut to pour out all his frustration on her. He met her mom in the living room. He smiled and went to her.

Maa..

Mera beta, kaisa rha aaj ka din. She asked.

Thk tha maa bs ek deal nhi mil payi uski k chakkar mai thoda frustrated hu. He told her.

Koi nhi beta teri frustration nikalne ka intezam maine kr diya h. She said smirking.

He also smirked back knowing what his mom must be talking about and started going towards his room, but she caught his wrist and gave her two tablets and a glass of water. He frowned.

Maa ye kis cheez ki dava de rhi h aap mujhe.

Beta isse khane se teri takkat 10 guna badh jaegi, She said

Maa kya aapko meri takkat pe bharosa nhi h.

Bilkul h, lekin uss ldki se badla lene ki aag usse bhi bahut jyada h mere seene mai. She said. Mai nhi chahti ki vo iss raat mai ek minute k liye bhi  soye, raat bhar uski cheekhe mere kaano tk aani chahiye, aur subah mai jb tumhare room mai aau toh vo ldki chuddti hui hi mujhse tumhe rokne ki bheekh mange. Mai chahti hu ki subah jb vo mere saamne aaye toh vo tere pani se nahai hui ho. Samjh rha h na beta tu meri baat. She said lovingly to Arjun. 

Ha maa, aapki baat main kaise taal skta hu, saying this he took both the tablets and gulped them at the same time with water. And went towards the stairs to go to his room which is on first floor. 

He came in his room kept the door wide open. He looked towards the bed only to find that girl, whose only face was out of the blanket with tears in her eyes. He felt something strange looking at those innocent doe eyes. He felt to embrace her and wipe her tears off, but the medicine started working and he started feeling hot all of a sudden. He started removing his clothes and moving forward to be close to her. When he reached near the bed he was just in boxers and his hard member was twitching to be set free.

Blanket se bahar aa. He said frustratingly since he was feeling so hot.

BUT she just shook her head in negative, making him go all mad. He snatched the blanket and threw it at some corner of the room. But his eyes went wide seeing her sitting there without clothes. He smirked and remembered her mom's words. He clutched her ankle and pull her towards him making her lay on the bed and without giving her time to sit, he hovered above her.

Vaah kitne bade h teri chuchiyaan, he said kneading her boobs making her moan unintentionally.

Aaah aaah, but she closed her mouth when she remembered that malkin has told her to not make her voice reach to her ears or else she will not give the land. 

Arjun felt angry when he saw how she controlled her moans, hurting his male ego that he wasn't even able to make a girl feel pleasures with his touch. Also his mother wanted to hear her screams all night. He groaned and started kneading her boobs more harshly.  But only to listen Umm ummmmm from the girl. He tied her both hands together with is tie to the headpost of the bed. 

Ab kaise rokegi tu khud ko aahe bharne se. He said and took her one nipple in his mouth and started sucking it harshly making her scream in pain and blessing her ears. He was sucking one and kneading other. He bite that nipple. 

Aaaaaaa mere ni.nipple ko mt katiye.. aaah sss aah.

Her voice did some magic to his ears and he stopped all his actions and looked at the girl, whose eyes were shedding tears, and mouth were producing muffled whimpers. His inner self told to him to stop his cruel actions but suddenly he remembered about her mother's word and his eyes turned dark and he ignored her innocent self.. And he slapped her left boob harshly making her cry in pain.

Mujhe mt sikha ki mujhe kya krna h aur kya nhi, tujhe yaha mujhe khush krne aur mujhse chudne k liye laya gaya h toh vhi kr. Smjhi..

J..Ji..

Aur ha tujhe zor zor se moan krna h 

kya, mai smjhi nhi.. kya krna h mujhe..

He looked at her shocked, she doesn't know what moan means?? Is she illiterate or what??

Tujhe karahna h smjhi!!

J..Jii..

He again started his work, that was sucking her boobs and roaming his hands all over his body. After 20 mins his hand stopped at her princess part. And he started caressing her folds sensually making her moan loudly. 

Aaah aah mmmm aah 

He cupped her princess part with his palm and started kneading it harshly, making her scream. He spread her pussy lips and put his middle finger in her hole.

aaaaaaaa aaah aaaaa hhh hhh 

His eyes turned wide.

Tu virgin h kya??

Jii kya mtlb ??

He closed his eyes in annoyance.

Mtlb ye ki aaj tk kabhi kisi ne teri chut mai apna lund nhi diya h kya??

She felt like crying because of his dirty words and just shook her head making him smirked. Then he started circling his small finger near her ass hole.

Aur teri gadd ka kya haal h.

She just shook her head controlling her moans. Making him angry because he wanted to hear her voice. He slapped her ass cheek harshly.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Muh se bolne mai sharm aa rhi h kya. Bol pura ki meri gadd aaj tk kisi ne nhi mari h

J..jii me..meri ga...gadd aaj tk kisi ne nhi mari h, She said crying.

Arrre ro ki rhi h, mai maruga n aaj raat teri gadd aur chut dono, itna pelunga tujhe ki tu khadi bhi nhi ho paegi, aaj mai tujhe ek ldki se aurat bana dunga, itna chodunga tujhe ki tu sb kuch bhul kr sirf mera lund hi yaad rakh paegi, tu likh k le le aaj teri bahut shaandar aur jamkr chudai hone wali h, aaj lund ka swad aaega tujhe... He said laughing making her cry in fear.

Toh tayar h tu toh chaal shuru krte h.... teri chudaii.........

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED:--

Comment and give a star for more...

Not my wifeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें