She is hurt

Inline comments are appreciated!

At dining table:

Both was having their food without saying anything and here Riddhima's heart was like beating like racing in a marathon. 

She was silent from outside, but her inner peace was totally ruined by the anticipation of listening some words from them.

Shipra happened to first finish the food since Arjun was eating a little bit slowly.

Shipra called Riddhima towards her.

Shipra: Ye le pehli rasoi ka shagun. Ye mera tha pr ab mai tujhe de rhi hu.

 Ye mera tha pr ab mai tujhe de rhi hu

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Riddhima: J..Ji mai ye kaise l..le skti hu.

Arjun: Le le maa ka ashirvad samajh ise.

At this Shipra rolled her eyes internally and gave a fake smile to Riddhima while thrusting the necklace box in her hands. She stood up and left to her room without even hearing the words of gratitude that Riddhima was going to say to her. 

After some time, Riddhima was going to keep the box in his room when Arjun held her wrist to stop her.

Arjun: Kaha ja rhi h?

Riddhima: J..Ji vo ye haar k..kamre mai rakhne ja r..rhi thi.

Arjun: Use yhi rakh aur nashta kr. 

She stood stunned after hearing him How can she sit on the chair when it was only for them, THE RATHORES?

Arjun: Kya soch rhi h? Aa baith

Riddhima: J..Ji 

She sat uncomfortably and awkwardly beside him and start having her breakfast. 

Arjun: Khana acha bana h.

Riddhima looked at him when he complemented her for her cooking skills indirectly. She felt happy and a small smile came on her lips. She nodded her head acknowledging his words and started having her breakfast.

All the time she was feeling his eyes on her, but she kept eating while looking at her plate. 

She was feeling shy, but he kept ogling at her like a shameless person. His eyes were only on her lips while she was chewing her food. 

Soon after she finished eating, she stood up and started collecting dishes to keep them in kitchen. But he holds her wrist making her movements stop. 

She looked at him curiously.

Arjun: Ye sb chod aur kamre mai ja mera suit tayar kr, mujhe office k liye niklana h.

Riddhima: J..Ji bs abhi ye b..bartan rasoi mai rakh k jati hu

Not my wifeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें