Honeymoon Journey

COMMENT AND VOTE TO KEEP ME MOTIVATED!!

***************************************************************************************

At Arjun's room:

She had already packed their luggage as per his choices since only he knew the about the destination but still after a lot of insistence, he only told her about going to an island in abroad.

After having their dinner in the room itself because of him being on call all the time instructing his assistant about all the works since he won't be attending any work-related things during his honeymoon period. 

Till he wind up his work and came to bed only to see his wife already sleeping in the sitting position while waiting for him. He chuckled and made her sleep comfortably and laid beside her making her to shift towards him for some warmth. 

He coiled his arms around her and made her closer to him making her snuggle in his chest and he ended up smiling again and soon drifted off to his dreamland.

Their sleep broke when irritating sound of alarm went into their ears. She woke up on it's first ring while he ended up cursing at the alarm clock making her to off the alarm as soon as possible. 

She carefully came out of his arms and did her morning prayer. She thought to let him sleep a little more since they have to leave at 6:30 am while it was only striking 4:05 am. 

She went to freshen up and came out wearing this:

She went downstairs to do the pooja in the temple made inside the haveli and then to kitchen to make some light breakfast since she knew it was 2 hours travel to the airport and he would get angry if he didn't get anything to eat at his breakfast ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

She went downstairs to do the pooja in the temple made inside the haveli and then to kitchen to make some light breakfast since she knew it was 2 hours travel to the airport and he would get angry if he didn't get anything to eat at his breakfast time.

She made some aloo parathas and put his favorite badam halva on the stove to get cooked. She looked at the clock in the dinning room it was striking 5:30. She hurriedly went to their bedroom to get him up.

Riddhima: Suniye ji..uthiye late ho rha h

She said while he just hummed and turned his face to sleep again. She just shook her at this mature man behaving like a kid on the name of waking up early in the morning. She again tried but this time shaking his shoulders a little.

Riddhima: S..Suniye na.. uth jaiye.. v..vrna hum h..honeymoon k liye late ho jae--..

He didn't let her complete and sat up straight listening the word honeymoon. She smirked looking at the enthusiasm in this man on the name of honeymoon.

Riddhima: 5:45 ho c..chuke h jldi se t..tayar ho jaiye..

He looked at her in horror.

Arjun: KYAAA!! ITNA LATE HO GAYA HAI TUNE MUJHE PEHLE KYU NHI UTHAYA...

Not my wifeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें