BELIEVE ME PLEASE!

Target: 300 votes

Complete the earlier targets too guys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Riddhima stood up witnessing his red eyes on her with tears dropping from her own eyes.

While Arjun took note of her disheveled state while standing on the doorstep of the living room; her pallu lying on the floor, hairs being a mess, eyes shedding tears and a shivering body trying hard to stay still.

His heart wanted so hard to go and hold her but his mind stopped him.

But his concentration break when someone started to talk.

Rajat: beta dekh teri biwi kaise mujhe pe dore daal rhi h...aur ye pehli baar nhi h jbse tum log gaye ho tabhi se ye mujhse chipakne k bahane dhondhti rehti thi...lekin maine ise kabhi ghaas nhi daali lekin aaj toh isne hadd hi kr di mujhpe khud ko thopne lagi

Riddhima looked Rajat in shock and then again to Arjun and started shaking her head negatively, trying so hard to make Arjun believe on her not Rajat, her  whimpers were contant, tears were constantly flowing from her eyes and body shaking a little.

Riddhima thought that Arjun will understand her but the moment his eyes left hers she understood that he doesn't  trust her.

Her body went numb thinking the person whom she loved the most, whom she has given everything of hers, doesn't even trust her to stand beside her in this difficult situation.

She doesn't care about what others think about her but only his views matter the most to her.

And now him supporting her has is a  dream which is never going to happen.

While Arjun, was just standing, looking down, numb from all the words hearing from him.

Before anyone can say anything a loud sound echoed in the room followed by a thud sound.

Arjun looked up only to witness his mother has slapped his wife so hard that she fell on the floor, but the thing he didn't saw was her palm was lying on those broken cup pieces.

But still not a single word cane out of Riddhima's mouth in her defence.

Shipra: yahi krne k liye aayi thi n tu yaha??

She said in a loud tone.

Shipra: mujhe toh shuru se hi tere iraade thk nhi lagte thee lekin mujhe lgta tha tujhe paise chahiye... lekin teri andar hawas ki aag jal rhi thi.. aisa toh maine kabhi sapne mai bhi nhi socha tha

Rajat came into middle of the conversation,

Rajat: are Shipra ji maine toh yahi socha tha ki aapki pasand h toh achi hi hogi lekin ye toh naagin nikli...apne hi ghar k logo ko dasne mai lagi hui h

Shipra looked at Rajat sympathetically and said

Shipra: Arjun dekha mai na kehti thi na ki ye ladki sahi nhi h

She said this by going towards him. While Riddhima was still on the floor looking at the floor blankly.

Shipra: aur ye bhi ki ye tujhe apna pati nhi maanti bs paise k liye h tere saath h...Agar ab bhi yakin nhi aa rha h na toh apne kamre mai jakar iski cupboard mai dekhna tujhe garbh nirodhak dawa milegi, jo ye hamesha leti h taaki tere bache ki maa n ban ske

This revelation made Arjun look at Shipra while his eyes were on the laying figure with his clenched fists.

Riddhima also eyed Shipra thinking how much a woman can hate another woman that she doesn't think twice to go to such lengths to destroy someone's life.

But all these things doesn't matter anymore to her if her husband who lives with her who has seen her all sides doesn't trust her then there's no one she should keep expectations with.

She stood up and qdjusted her pallu on her shoulder and went towards Arjun with a last hope that he would believe her rather than believing them.

Riddhima walked towards him and stood straight in front ohmf him making his furious eyes to collide with tearful and sad eyes.

Riddhima: mai sirf aapse ek sawal karungi...

She said in a hoarse tone because of all crying.

Shipra: ab koi sawal jawab ki gunjaish reh bhi gyi h?

Shipra said cuting Riddhima's words in the middle.

Riddhima: MAI AAPSE NHI APNE PATI SE BAAT KR RHI HU AUR UMEED KRTU HU AAP BEECH MAI BMNHI BOLENGI, JITNA AAPKO BOLNA THA, ZAHAR UGALNA THA AAP KR CHUKI

Riddhima said looking dead in Shipra's eyes and Shipra was taken aback by her raised voice which she never used with anyone before.

Arjun and Rajat were also shocked to see her this side.

Arjun: ye kaise baat kr rhi h tu meri maa se

Riddhima sealed her lips in a thin line but again said,

Riddhima: aur jb inhone mujhe utna sunaya aur thappad bhi mar diya tb aapko nhi laga ki inhone galat kiya...lekin mere bs uche swar mai bolne se aapko dikkat hone lagi?

She said letting out her frustration on him whom she consider her only family in the huge haveli.

Arjun: ye kya--

Riddhima intervene in the middle

Riddhima: mujhe aapse baat krne mai koi dilchaspi nhi h bs ek baat puchni h aapse

She took a deep breath and asked looking in his eyes

Riddhima: kya aapko mujhpe bharosa h ya inki chikni chupdi baaton pr??

She asked him in the softest tone she ever had.

She was looking like a small child asking her mother to believe her rather than those kids who were accusing her of beating them.

Arjun was feeling like his heart churn on pain but he has to be strong to make the guilty ones punished rather than the victim.

He sighed heavily and said

Arjun: kamre mai ja

Riddhima who was looking at him with her hopefully eyes thinking and praying he don't believe them, but her prayers came down crushing when he didn't reply her.

Arjun: ek baar mai sunai nhi deta ki ANDAR JA.

He said grabbing her with her jaw tightly while his eyes were throwing lava towards her, which was enough to break her into loud sobs and once he left her, she ran upstairs and locked the door with a thud.

Shipra: beta tune use kamre mai kyu bheja uski jagah haveli mai nhi haveli k bahar h

Arjun sat on the sofa sighing heavily.

Arjun: aap chinta mt kariye jiski galti h vahi bahar jaega

Shipra and Rajat looked at each other

Shipra:  beta saari galti usi ki toh h

"Galti kisi h aur kiski nhi ye mai bataungi"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To be continued:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So whom do you think is the one who came at the end?

The one thing you would like to say to Shipra!

The one thing you would like to say to Arjun!

The one thing you would like to say to Rajat!

The one thing you would like to say to Riddhima!

Are you excited for the next part?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment and give me a star to keep me motivated.

Do not forget to follow and share this story with others too.

Not my wifeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें