ㅤㅤ𝟬𝟭𝟰. dear kc

chapter fourteen | dear kc
# brainwashed # s2ep6

"see you make your way through the crowd and say, hello

"see you make your
way through the crowd
and say, hello."

LYDIA EXITED the private government plane, her boots clicking against the metal stairs as she descended with a confident stride

The brisk capital weather hit her, making her briefly shiver, but she quickly adjusted to the temperature.
Fortunately, it wasn't too bad.

As she reached the bottom of the stairs, a smartly dressed agent stood waiting for her, offering a firm handshake. Lydia reciprocated with equal firmness, her eyes sharp and observant.

"Welcome back, Agent Queen," the agent greeted, a slight smile forming on his lips.

Lydia acknowledged the greeting with a nod before following the agent down the stairs. She felt a sense of familiarity and comfort being surrounded by her fellow agents once more.

Bellow the stairs, a sleek, tinted-windowed black car awaited, engine humming softly.

The agent opened the door with a polite gesture, and Lydia gracefully slid inside.

Another agent efficiently loaded Lydia's belongings into the car's trunk, the task done with military precision.

Inside the car, the air was cool, and Lydia took a moment to adjust to the change in environment. Beverly greeted her with a booming voice, making her jump slightly in surprise.

"Hello, Lydia," Beverly said with a wide grin, leaning in for a warm embrace.

"Merde, Beverly! Give a warning next time."

Lydia winced slightly as Beverly's arms wrapped around her, mindful of her injured arm. Beverly's smile faltered for a moment as she noticed Lydia's discomfort, concern evident in her eyes.