ㅤㅤ𝟬𝟬𝟵. kiss him

"is kc okay?"»»-----  -----««009 | kiss him#operation other side

"is kc okay?"
»»-----  -----««
009 | kiss him
#operation other side

* ˚ ✦ "EUROPE IN . . ." The teacher started. Audrey looked around the class in pure boredom. Jade was sleeping. Darien was staring at the ceiling. Marisa was filing her nails.

Lydia had her hands sprawled out on the table, her head on the hands, and a hand refreshing messages on her phone.

Audrey leaned next to Lydia, aiming at the same position, "Might your depressed state be connected to KC's 2nd-week disappearances?"

Lydia tilted her head. She closed her phone.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No."

Audrey raised an eyebrow, "Dia.", she warned.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Maybe."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Lydia!"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Fine, yes!"

Their little argument was louder than intended, causing the whole to close to turning to them. Even Jade woke up.

The history teacher sighed, he was considering his life choices, "Ms. Wilson, Ms. Queen, please leave the class."

Lydia shook her head in disbelief, "That's bullshit. We didn't do anything."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ms. Queen! Do not make me give another warning."

Audrey tugged on Lydia's shoulder as a signal to leave. Lydia shook her head once again before grabbing her bag and following Audrey to the exit.

The history teacher slammed the door behind them. Now, they were alone in the silent corridor.

Audrey didn't say another word and walked outside to a bench. Lydia who had no other option followed her out.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Spill."

ㅤㅤㅤ"What?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'm not stupid, Lydia. Why is KC missing?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Secret. Spy stuff."

Audrey pinched the bridge of her nose, "I know both of you are spies, Dia. Also, your missions. Where the hell is KC?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Undercover with the bad guys," Lydia whispered back.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, oh," Lydia repeated in full sarcasm. She crossed her arms in annoyance, "Is she safe?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"I don't know." she huffed.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Is she even alive?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"That is the problem, Audrey. I do not know . . . and I am forced to come to school."