CLEAN SHAVEN

pairing: jj maybank x fem!reader

warnings: mature content ahead! [ mentions of razor!!; oral, fem receiving; fingering; ] minors dni!!!

summary: she turns all needy watching jj shaving in the bathroom

a/n: jj's pov, enjoy!

any feedback would be appreciated! 

I bent my head to the side, sliding a razor down my cheek, rinsing it in the water, when I felt warm arms circling my naked torso, hugging me from behind, her cheek pillowed on my back.

"Hi," I smiled, trying to see her reflection in the mirror, but she was hidden behind my body.

"Hey," she murmured drowsy, placing a kiss on my skin, "Slept well?"

"Mhm, did you?" I shaved off the last patch of skin covered in shaving cream, feeling her clammy palms running up my chest, her nose nuzzling the side of my neck as she tiptoed, peeking from behind my shoulder, smiling adorably.

"Mhm," her lips landed in my shoulder, leaving a soft kiss, trailing their path up the back of my neck as she threaded her fingers through my hair, making a mess out of it, "Now I want this clean shaven face in between my thighs," she rasped into my ear, placing another kiss on the side of my neck. I froze on the spot, my breaths hitched and my razor plopped into the sink. Without saying any more she turned on her heels, starting to walk out of the bathroom, but I snatched her wrist, pulling her close to face me, the heat of her body radiating into mine.

I swallowed and wetted my lips before speaking, "Stay here, give me a minute, okay?" I lifted her off the ground and sat her down the counter that stood in the corner.

She was wearing one of my shirts, too big for her, the cloth slipping off of her body baring her skin. Fuck, I could never get enough of her. She wriggled on the smooth surface, leaning against the wall, watching me finishing my work.

Water dripped from the tap, I splashed some across my face, washing off the remains of cream and hairs, drying up, applying some aftershave, glancing to the side, catching her gaze on me as she bit her lip, all cute and sparkly with desire.

"All done now," I grinned, stalking towards her, watching as she spread her legs for me, smiling seductively as I took in the perfect picture with my eyes — her hair wild after sleep, shirt hanging low on her shoulder baring a bit of her tit, a tiny wet stain in the middle of her pale grey panties, her eyes shining with need and hope, fuck, she was excited.

I stepped in between her parted legs, weighing her thighs down with my palms, rubbing little circles on her bare skin and watching her expressions change.

"J—" my name came out as a breathy plea, "No teasing, please."

"Okay," I whispered, inching close to kiss her lips, so fucking tempting, pulling her to me by the waist. My hands skimmed the sides of her body, fisting the shirt, hooking my thumbs through the waistband of her panties, desperate to take them off and throw away, finally having her naked and exposed.

She clung to my neck, lifting her hips upward, helping me drag her panties down. God, she was needy, wet, her pussy glistened in the bathroom light, making my chest heave and my teeth sink into my bottom lip, gritting out the promise, "No teasing."

I kissed her lips again, and again, drinking her, devouring, veering to her neck, sucking just to leave a wet spot, trailing my mouth up her throat. Her head swayed back, giving me more space to explore, my hands seized her hips tighter, pulling her to the edge of the counter, so she could grind on my cock. She did, fuck yes, she did, rubbing her swollen clit against the tent in my boxers, biting her tongue to hold back her moans. "Hold it up," I clamped the hem of her shirt, pushing it upward, kneeling down, spreading her legs further apart, feeling her body tensing. I looked up, our eyes locked together as I slid my palms down her legs, stopping at her calves, kissing the insides of her thigh, still watching her. My teeth nibbled her skin as I peppered her legs with tiny bite marks, listening to her sweet little whimpers.

God, I loved teasing her, she was so responsive to my every touch, turning into whiny mess, even though I told her there would be no teasing, I couldn't resist. My nose caressed her stomach as I buried my face into her tummy, planting sticky kisses there, holding her waist for support, unable to stop myself.

"You're so soft," she caressed my cheek with her thumb, holding my face in her palms, pulling me into her body. I nuzzled her abdomen, enjoying her fingers tangling my strands as she shifted in her seat, craving more. "God, you're so perfect, so mine, can't stop touching you, don't want to," I murmured, trailing my path lower, kissing the area around her clit, not giving her the satisfaction of a proper touch yet.

"J—" she breathed out, tugging on my roots harder, her eyes in a dusk of lustful haze, fluttering closed, "I need you to touch me, now."

I smiled faintly, swirling my lips around her clit, her loud cry burst out, echoing through the room, satisfying me, making me fucking eager for her, but I backed away, sticking my tongue out, licking a flat stripe up her soaking cunt, having a taste, more and more, fucking more.

"Such a good girl for me, aren't you?" my fingers teased her entrance, sliding in just an inch, then out, "So wet, impatient, you want my fingers inside you?" I slid them further, halfway deep, retrieving again, watching her choke on air, "Do you want me to fuck you slow and deep, or fast and rough?" I went in knuckle deep, a squelching sound of her cunt invaded the room, making the air thick with desire, "Or you wanna come on my tongue, hm?" I hummed, slipping out, giving her pussy a few sloppy kisses, "Tell me."

"I want all of you," she gasped as I squeezed her thighs with a little too much force, "Your mouth and your fingers."

"Greedy little thing you are," I pushed two of my fingers back inside her warm cunt, sliding them back and forth in a slow, torturous pace, "Came here first thing in the morning so I could get you off?" I chuckled, sucking her clit in, my voice reverberating through her body, her legs jerking at the sensation, "Because I take a good care of you, don't I?"

"You do," she grasped my hair tighter, forcing my head closer. I tried to fuck her in steady rhythm along with my tongue lapping up her clit, listening to her every abrupt intake of air, feeling her fingers easing and tightening around my strands as I curled my own, brushing her sensitive spot.

"Oh, fuck—"

I kept my mouth busy as I quickened the pace of my thrusts, brining her closer, pulling away to edge her. She sobbed, curling her toes, my mouth replaced my fingers and now the tip of my tongue delved into her tight little hole as my thumb flicked her clit relentlessly, spurring her to come.

"JJ, more, just a little more, don't stop."

My mouth was buried in her pussy as I licked and sucked, nipping her silky skin with my lips, going slower, drawing steady circles on her clit, but applying more pressure.

"Yes, oh, Jesus—"

She came, cum coated my tongue and my lips as I kept on eating her out through her high, sensitive, gasping and squirming, her thighs trembled and her cunt pulsed as I flicked my tongue and slowed my thumb, easing the pressure on her clit, eventually slowing down my licks, groaning at the taste of her, sending vibrations through her body, "Perfect," I kissed her thigh, raising back up to my feet, "My girl," I dove into her mouth, giving her a taste of how sweet she was, "Feeling good, mmm?"

"Yeah," she said breathlessly, smiling as her forehead pressed mine and her fingers fumbled with my necklace, "So good, thanks to you."