Prank gone wrong!

-Here is a new one. It is also from time when all the boys were together.
Hope you enjoy.

It was day off and everyone was ready to enjoy their day half by pool side and half by having a movie marathon.

Zayn wasn't ready for the first half-The pool side. He was afraid of water. Everyone knows it. He didn't know swimming either because he never wanted to go near water ever.

He woke up, dressed up himself and went down for having some breakfast with boys. Boys greeted him and he greeted them back. His anxiety was clearly seen from frowns on his face and his tone.

"Hey it's gonna be Okay. Beside you won't enter the water and will sit by pool side seeing us." Said Liam with a very comforting tone. Zayn was relaxed a bit. He had his breakfast slowly. Everyone went in their rooms to change clothes for swimming and Zayn slowly stood up after having his breakfast and also went to change his clothes.

Of course they hardly get a day off for relaxing so everyone was ready to enjoy their day. Due to hard schedules they were not even able to swim in the pool of their house. Everyone was pretty hyped up except Zayn. He was nervous. He thought he might fell sick near water or dizzy and ruin the day of the boys.

Meanwhile louis called everyone in his room except Zayn.

"Hey I am thinking of playing a prank on Zayn, It might even help him come over his fear?"Louis said with a chuckle and a huge naughty smile on his face.

First everyone disagreed but Louis made them agree on this.

"First we act like someone will be drowning and then Zayn will definitely stand over pool side panicking and that's when we push him in the water and we will handle him then" Louis said and everyone nodded with a nervous smile.

Time skip------

Everyone was in pool and Zayn was watching boys playing and splashing water on each other. That's when Louis started his prank..

He pretended to be drowning and Zayn rushed towards pool side to save his friend but he couldn't jump in water. Panic was clear on his face. That's when Niall came out from pool unnoticed by Zayn he pushed Zayn in water.

Zayn panicked and he was about to faint. Other boys were laughing at this sight but suddenly their laughter vanished at Zayn collapsed in water just in a matter of seconds.

Boys panicked and took Zayn out of the water. Zayn was unconscious now. Harry tried to perform CPR to get water out of him. Water spitted out from his mouth but he didn't woke up. Guilt and anxiety arose. Liam rushed to call ambulance and Ambulance arrived within 15 minutes.

All the boys change their clothes untill ambulance arrived and Harry went with Zayn in ambulance and others followed him in the car.

Tears started appearing in the eyes of boys by the time they reached hospital. Zayn went in ICU and all the boys were made sit in waiting area.

Louis started crying. "It's all my fault. I shouldn't have planned this prank on Zayn knowing that he had fear of water. I wish nothing happens to him i won't be able to forgive myself otherwise" louis said as he started to pull his hairs.

"It's everyone's fault Louis. We should have never planned this. Nothing will happen to Zayn. He is a very strong Man." Said Harry in a comforting voice and Niall and Liam nodded their heads in agreement.

Soon doctor appeared and told the boys that Zayn is alright. He fainted because water went inside him also due to fear. He told the boys that Zayn is shifted in the room and now they can see him.

Boys came in room where Zayn was with their heads down showing guilt. Zayn was teary eyes. Boys looked at Zayn and he looked miserable. They all went in a group hug.

"I am sorry buddy" said Louis crying. "I didn't thought that my prank would bring you to hospital, I am so sorry for this"

"We all are sorry Zayn, please forgive us we promise we won't do anything like this again" said the other three lads in chorus.

Zayn wiped louis tears and all went in a group hug.

"It's okay lads. We all sometimes make mistakes. But just be careful next time" Zayn said in a soothing soft voice.

" Besides that now you would be paying for My McDonalds burger and My McFlury on our way to home" Zayn said chuckling and making everyone smile and chuckle a bit. Everyone nodded and after that they never tried to pull a prank on eachother that may harm them.

-Sorry this was a short one but a unique one.I hope you like it. Feel free to point out mistakes and give me suggestions.

Take care

AUTHOR ♡