Rescue

~• It is from the time they are together. Request by @/emsahaa

Enjoy!

It was a good sunny day when the boys decided to have a small trip. They decided to go to the forests for camping since they had one week free from every interview and concerts. They were going for camping for first time ever and they all were excited.

"Packed everything?" Liam asked looking at all of them while placing a bag in the trunk of Jeep. Since the road to forest was a bit rough so they decided to go on a jeep for safer ride.

"Yup daddy direction" Niall replied popping the 'p'while placing his bag which contains food for whole day.

"And the first aid kit?" Liam asked.

"Liam first of all stay calm okay? Yes we have put it in that bag. We are not gonna need it anyways" harry shrugged while pointing towards the bag.

"You never know Mate" liam said and closed the trunk.

"Okay now let's start the journey!" Louis exclaimed and all the other boys hooted.

AFTER REACHING:

Boys stretched themselves and looked around the middle of forest.

"Wow! This looks-" Niall was cut of by Zayn who was looking around the trees with wide open eyes.

"Creepy and haunted " he said and chuckled.

"Yeah well.. didn't have a slightest idea that the forest will look like this" Liam said and frowned.

Zayn patted Liam's shoulder.

"Come on Li. Just relax. It will be fun" liam nodded and they started to make their camps.

After making camps they started to collect wooden sticks and logs.

"Yeah thanks lads Cheers" Louis said while panting because he was lifting a big wooden log while others dropped it so he was alone.

Harry started laughing holding his stomach and bending a bit.

Louis and Liam were placing the logs and sticks in a triangle shape in air to start a fire there for light and warmth.

"Forget what they taught you in scouts Payno. We are doing it in Tommo way" Louis said to Liam.

"Now we know how to make a fire." Zayn said and next second the logs fell and the whole structure collapsed.

"Louis you idiot" Zayn shouted and others laughed.

IN EVENING:

Boys were sitting around the fire after having their lunch and were now talking, taking pictures and playing.

"We might need some more wood" Harry said and others nodded.

"But we collected all that were nearest. If we need more we have to go a bit far" Niall said while placing his wrapper of chips in a shopper.

"Yeah"

"Maybe only two people shall go and others stay? It won't be nice and safe if all of ys go maybe" Liam said and others started thinking.

"The forest is already started to look like a haunted one. I swear it is taking the shit out of me" Niall said slightly worried.

All of them nodded and Harry with Zayn stood.

"We both will go. We needed a bit walk too." Harry said and Zayn nodded.

"Yeah and if something happens you will be rescuing us won't you?" Zayn asked them and laughed.