36 // You and Me

*******************************
A/N
So this chapter gets spicy. But not too too too in the feels nitty gritty spicy. Just spicy enough. So if you don't want to read it, just go to the next one. It's no big deal.
*******************************

LEVI

"Goodnight Levi." Coco yawned as I tucked her into bed.

"Goodnight coconut." I teased and kissed her forehead then went to tuck Lila in as well.

   It was past ten and Lila had knocked herself out. After I changed her into her pajamas I placed her in her bed and tucked her in as well.

"Night Lila." I murmured as I kissed her forehead then turned the light off and left them to their soft snoring.

  Next was the big girls' room. I knocked on the door and waited for Mica to let me in.

"Hi you." She said, sitting under the covers and tapping away at her phone.

"What are you doing?" I asked, making myself comfortable leaning against the door.

"Just writing a little. But I'm almost asleep anyway. What's up?" she said.

"Nothing." I answered. "I just tucked the little ones in so I came to say goodnight and tuck you in as well."

   Mica laughed as she scooted further under the covers.

"Knock yourself out. But I'm still writing." She said.

"Okay then." I said as I went over to her bed, pulled the covers up and tucked them down into the sides. "All done, goodnight Mica."

"Night Levi."

   Just then, Raven walked in.

"Don't tell Simone I got home late." She said.

"She's taking a bath." I said. "I won't rat you out, but you owe me for this."

"Obviously." She said with a small smile and a roll of her eyes. "night Levi."

"Goodnight Raven." I said then walked out and closed the door behind me.

"Perfect timing." Simone said as soon as I got back to our room.

   She'd just gotten out of the shower and had a towel wrapped around her.

"Perfect timing for what?" I asked as I approached her to wrap my arms around her.

"I was hoping to get tied up." She said, swaying us gently from side to side and raising her hands to my arms. "You know, a little bit or alot."

"That's actually a very interesting thought." I said, bending down to pepper kisses across her face, gradually going down to her neck. "I can work with that."

   Simone groaned and tipped her head back as my lips met with the soft flesh of her neck. I bit gently on the side and then smoothed it over with my tongue before repeating the process going lower and lower each time.

"Hurry up and bring out the ropes." She grumbled as I kissed the corner of her lips.

"Relax." I laughed. "Tonight, no ropes, but they will show their faces on another night."

"Ok I'll trust your vision this once." She smiled. "By the way, is Raven home yet?"

"She's been home for a while." I said.

"Okay." She said. "It's kind of weird to think my younger sister could get laid before me."

   I laughed at that.

"It's a good thing then, that you have me to fix that problem." I said.

"Yeah, so why are you still dressed?" She asked, cocking her head to the side.