Twelve

The past couple of days have been busy I haven't seen much of Ethan except when he's running in and out of our dorm. With the start of hockey season it's not only practices back to back but a whole bunch of games.

It's currently a Monday night and I'm getting ready to go to a hockey game. I can't believe I let Sarah talk me into this. With Ethan not in the dorm as much I have unlimited space he hasn't really noticed. As he left hours ago for his game which is at like 8 I think. I'm getting dressed.

I decided to go with some basic ripped kinda tight jeans with a Michigan State shirt and a blue zip up which was a big yellow M on the side, cause it's gonna be freezing.

As much as I hated to admitted it. I liked Ethan maybe going to his game will hint it. I wanted him to want me too. While past relationships haven't gone the best Ethan's different. He's not like Grayson and I'm glad for that. I was excited to go because I missed watching hockey.

I'd go to my high school games every week until things became too, eh I'd rather not think about that tbh. I was more excited to see Ethan play. I was excited to go. It wasn't all Sarah's idea as Abby and Dylan had gotten closer. If yknow what I mean...

I'm happy for her. It was cold outside. I wasn't from a very cold place wether was neutral there a bit bipolar. Never too cold why I decided to pick Michigan very cold. I would never know.

I walked into the Michigan stadium and damn it was packed. Abby had bribed Dylan for three tickets. I don't think Ethan knew. Damn there was a lot of girls wearing jerseys. That read Hughes, Estapa and Edwards of course.

I saw there warm up and he looked so good. I couldn't take my eyes off him I was almost drooling. Damn I was down bad for him. I needed him. They skated around a little doing their own warm ups. I see Dylan motion for Abby to come down with the rest of us. Dylan signaled towards Ethan. I'm up against the glass.

"Hey I didn't know you were gonna be here," he smiled. "Yeah surprise," I say smiling. He looked at me and he popped his stick up catching the puck with his hand. He threw it over to me. I swear I could feel all the eyes on me. "I'll talk to you after the game." He said skating away having to pry Dylan away from Abby.

Michigan had won 3-1. I had also gotten many dirty looks from girls in jerseys. I was happy though it didn't matter. I had seen Ethan mouth. "Meet me in the back." He says pointing i just nod my head and smile.

I walked out the front and I saw a group of girls waiting for the players giggling. I get a text from a random number saying make sure to meet in the back. It's Ethan btw. Then followed a text right after from Luke, I gave Ethan your number followed with a winky face.

Finally, finding the back I was shaking it was so cold. Sarah had a big giggly smile on her face same with Abby looking at me. "Sooo Youuu and Ethannn" they say looking at each other making kissy noises. I swear they're 5 year old at times.

Authors note ||| hey guys I'm sorry I've been really sick and in and out of the hospital thank you for waiting for the post you guys are the best!! I think Avery going to be going to a lot more games. Love y'all. 💕