How I fell for another emo....vampire!?

Hey!!! You...yes you there.. come here....closer. READ MY STORY ALREADY!!! XD i have no clue why you keep getting closer o.o ANYWAYS. This is my first story sooo.....read it please.

Fan,Comment,and Vote pwetty pwezzz

<3 Ali ^_^

Brittney POV

I clenched my stomach I feel the pain sinking in. "get up!" my dad yelled as he pulled me up by my hair. I screamed in pain and tried to get out of his grip and he through me inside my room and before he locked the door he said "Next time don't f***ing try to run away." I sat there crying for the past hour, then when i finally got up I went through my dresser and got a box of blades out. I picked one out and put it on my wrist and pressed it into my skin. remembering my mother.

*FLASHBACK*

"Brittney? look at me." my mommy said. "yes?" "promise me you will be strong and brave. you promise?" she asked. Before i could even respond she took her last breath and that was the end of her.

*END FLASHBACK*

Silent tears fell from my face and i blacked out. I awoke to my dad yelling that i needed to get up. so i got up from my bed and took a quick shower. After that I put on black skinny jeans, a botdf shirt and black converse. I ran out the door and to school before i was late again. As i ran i listened to Cat and Mouse by The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. When i got to school i ran past the cheerleaders and they tripped me. I felt someones arms grab me before i could fall. "awww look at that the emo freaks helping each other" said one the cheerleaders. I got out of his arms thanked him and walked away with my head down thinking of who he was and where he came from.