My Suicidal Attempt

Brittney POV

"WHO THE HELL WAS THAT!!" my dad yelled "YOU BETTER NOT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!" I flinched at his tone and backed away.I ran to my room and locked my door, "OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!!" Before I could take a step he broke through my door and slammed me against the wall. He kissed my neck and I tried to push him off only to be pressed into the wall harder. "GET UNDRESSED NOW!!!" my eyes widened to what he had said. "No please dad, don't do that to me please." I begged for at least 3 minutes but he didn't change his mind. He pushed me onto my bed and ripped my clothes off and his in the proses. He entered me forcefully and I screamed from the pain. This went on for and hour until he stopped. He left and closed what was left of my door, I got up on my wobbly legs and when to my closet. Finding my box of blades I put on my PJ's and sat in a corner of my room. Thinking of my mom and ex boyfriend Shane and all that's happened ever since I was 5, I pressed the blade into my wrist welcoming the stinging of it. I started to cry and saw the blood slide down my arm. I made a cut for every time something has happened bad in my life, I pressed deeper each time hoping to get a vein. My eyes started to feel heavy. every minute went by with the pool of blood getting bigger. The darkness seeping into me, before i blacked out i heard someone telling me to hang on. with that i was out.

sorry if its to depressing I'm just in that state right now. message me if u have any suggestions. love you <3