Meeting Her

Jacob POV

I watched as she left. "Hey, what was that about Jake?" My younger sister Megan asked. "I...I don't know....I just caught her without even thinking what I was doing" "weird....anyways.....come on, we got to get to class." I nodded. As we walked inside the school I took in everything that was going on. Then I saw her, the girl I caught from falling. Her beautiful hazel eyes staring into mine, everything just seemed to stop like it was just me and her in the world. "Hey" called out a short brunet girl. She was about 5'3, brown eyes, and had a nose ring, "yeah?" I said. "My friend Brittney here wants to thank you for catching her." She said as she pushed Brittney towards me her skin slightly brushing mine making me have a tingling feeling. I suppose she felt it to since she had a confused look on her face. "Ummm.....thanks" She said in a mere whisper still looking down. "Anytime" I said smiling. "The names Jacob by the way." "I'm Brittney and this is Lucy" "nice names." I just stared at her for a minute when a outburst from behind me yelled "HELLLLOOOO??!!! FORGETTING SOMEONE?!?!?!?" said Megan irritated. I rolled my eyes "nope I don't think I am, but I am missing someones number" I said looking at Brittney as she blushed. Megan shook her head at my flirting and punched my arm. "Move it you jerk" Megan pushed passed me and introduced herself. "Hii!! I'm, you want to be friends? And excuse my brother hes crazy" she giggled and so did Brittney and Lucy.

Soooo......what you guys think? I'll try to acully updated this time instead of leaving my lovlies here alone. I lovez youz <3 ^_^ also message me if you have any ideas or if you have any suggestions on who Jacob Brittney Lucy and Megan should look like thanx