The One Mistake

Me and Brittney had 1st period together, so I was happy about that. We sat at the back of the room talking when I heard wispering. I looked to see who it was and it was none other than the biggest whore in the school. Kate. (its like saying cat) She winked at me but I iggnored it which I knew she wouldn't like. "Hey sexy" she purred. "What do you want kate?" I asked clearly irritated. "Just your number and when we can hang out" she said while winking. I rolled my eyes and iggnored her. "Good morning class." I slumped in my seat trying to be as invisable as I could. I accidentally touched Brittney's side and she squirmed and giggled alittle. I did it again and she glared at me, I smiled my most innocent smile and kept tickling her. After about 5 minutes I stopped then the bell rung. The rest of the day went in a blur, that is till lunch. As Brittney and I were talking and walking I bumped into something hard and fell on my butt. "hey watch it you emo freak" I looked up to see none other my cousin caption of the football team. I rolled my eyes, got up and started walking to my table, but he pulled me back and slamed me into a wall. I could've taken off of me and threw him across the cafeteria but i couldnt since there were so many people, so i let him do wat he want. After about a second I felt his fist connect with my face and then he was being pulled off of me. Ya pretty lame fight. Brittney ran to me and hugged me tryin to comfort me. Then I blacked out.