Living With Zayn Malik- The Nightmare ended up to be a dream

Heaven's P.O.V 

After he left me to my room , I stood at the door thinking about Zayn. I sighed as I made my way to the washroom. I took a shower and washed my hair. I wore a loose shirt that I loved and made my way to my bed. I lied down and pulled on the blanket. I hugged my teddy bear and went into a deep slumber. 

"I love you." Zayn said while kneeling to the ground

"I love you too." I said 

As soon as I was about to place my lips on his, an arm snaked around my waist. I turned around to see Cole standing there with a knife in his hands. 

"Cole!?" I asked horrified. "

"You refused to be with me. I love you Heaven. If you can't be with me, you can't be with anybody as he kept the knife on my shoulder."

"No Cole! Please don't! I don't love you and I love Zayn." 

"But you can't"

"But I love Za-"

I was not able to complete my sentence as he pushed the knife in my stomach. I struggled to breathe a bit.

"I love you Za-" and then I fell to the ground.

I screamed. I realized that It was a nightmare.Zayn came running in my room. I was sweating. I was crying. I had mixed feelings. I didn't know whether to be shocked or sad!? 

"Heaven, are you alright?" he asked while cupping my face in his hands and rubbing off my tears. 

"A nightmare." I replied 

"Oh! Don't worry!" 

He pulled off the blanket of me and carried me. I tried to protest but he told me, "Don't expect me to leave you all alone so that you keep shouting and crying over nightmares the whole ngiht!" 

I nodded my head and put my head on his chest. He placed me on his bed and lied down next to me. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. 

Zayn's P.O.V. 

She soon fell asleep. Even I fell asleep. I woke up in a very comfortable position. My arms were around her while her head rested on my chest. My hand was on her thigh and her arm was around my waist. I tried to get up without disturbing her or embarrasing her because if she wakes up and finds us in this position, she will probably be embarrased. I carefully placed her head on the pillow and put her hand on the bed. I slowly got out of the bed. I stroked her cheek. She was warm. I touched her forehead and she was burning with high temperature. I placed the blanket up to her chin. She tightened the blanket around her. I kissed her forehead and took a shower. 

I walked out of the bathroom to find her awake. She was sitting with her legs placed near her chest and her forehead resting on her knees.

"I feel sick." she said as soon as she saw me. 

"You have fever. Here take this medicine. And you are not getting up from the bed." I instructed her.

She ate the medicine and tried to protest but I put her back to bed and pulled the blanket over her. She smiled.

"Thank you!"

"Your most welcome. By the way who did you dream about last night?" 

The expression on her face changed when I asked her this question.

"It was a nightmare about Cole." she said

"Uh!k!"

 Heaven's P.O.V