chapter 1 | ❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝. ❞

𝐍𝐮𝐦𝐛 - 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭 ᥫ᭡

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐂 𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐃 𝐈𝐍 bed waiting, the young girl was so tired. "Lilac! Get ready! her mum shouted. Lilac sighed and slowly got up. The girl was already dressed and ready to go. She made her way downstairs, shoving past her older sister. "Watch it!" Her sister yelled. Lilac made a face and walked off.

Lilac tied her hair up in a ponytail,showing her pink streaks. She rubbed her eyes tiredly, "I don't wanna go to school" "Too bad you're going!." Lilac frowned.

She groaned as she dragged her feet along the carpet. "Where's my converse?" "Up your ass" Laurie replied. Lilac flipped her sister off. "Language and Lilac don't do that!" Their mum scolded.

"Hurry up and get in the car!" "We're going!" Laurie answered back. But

Lilac zipped up her jacket while walking to the car.

She stared out of the car window, not caring about the world around her.

The window fogged up, stupidly Lilac decided to draw a penis on the window.

They had finally pulled up to school.

-

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐂'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

I waved mum a goodbye, and walked off to class. I sat down in my usual seat behind my friends Mindsey and Amora.

Our teacher greeted us like always, I wasn't listening to what she was saying.

I was too busy playing with my bracelets.

"You can take a seat right next to Lilac! There's two spots available so please sit!" Ms Johnson insisted. I looked up to see two twins. I shrugged it off.

The two twins sat next to me.The one with the short black hair nervously played with his hands. I felt bad for him, I slightly looked at the other twin. He was chill. I'm guessing the other twin was just shy.
One of them began talking. "hallo!" "hi" I replied with a croaky voice. I hate when my voice does that.

We had a mini conversation. "I'm Tom and that's my brother Bill" Tom pointed to his brother. I looked at him.

Bill was just keeping to himself. Tom began to talk "he's not usually like this" i nodded as I turned my head.

Tom and I continued talking, I glanced at my friends.

Tom had to admit he gained a small crush on the girl, but pretended like it was nothing.