chapter 2 | ❝ 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜'𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭. ❞

𝐒𝐜𝐨𝐭𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭 - 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐛𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐬 ᥫ᭡

𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐂 𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏, the girl rubbed her head tiredly.
"Fucking hell..." she mumbled.

The girl did her usually routine.

Lilac searched through her closet.
She picked up a plain black shirt, and a random pair of jeans. The girl huffed as she got dressed.

The girl ran downstairs. Laurie was dressed and ready to go. "Can you hurry the fuck up?" Laurie said impatiently.

Lilac just made a face and walked off.

"First of all language? And Li, go grab a jacket" Their mum scolded.

Laurie rolled her eyes, earning a death stare from her mum. Lilac went back upstairs and grabbed her grey jacket.

"Grab something to eat girls!" Their mum yelled from the bathroom.

Lilac sat down and ate a banana, meanwhile Laurie had a muesli bar."You're so annoying," Laurie muttered. "I could say the same about you," Lilac mumbled.

Laurie rolled her eyes.

"Everybody, and into the car!" They both rushed to the car.

Lilac sat at the back while Laurie sat in the front.

-

𝐖𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋.
I sighed while hoping out of the car. I waved goodbye as I met up with my friends.

"Li!" The girls cheered. I smiled at them.

We walked around a bit chatting about the talent show. "I'm so excited for you to perform!" Mindsey squealed. "Me too, y'know we'd make such a great band" Amora added.

I thought about it. A band?

"A band?" I whispered to myself. Amora and Mindsey just grinned.

"Also your outfit looks so good!" Mindsey spoke. I looked down. It was nothing much.

"Thank you Mindsey, but I just put on whatever I could find" I replied. Mindsey shrugged while eating a skittle.

-

𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐔𝐍.
Lilac sat in her usual seat, playing with her hair.
Bill glanced at her.