chapter 40 | ❝ 𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ❞

September 2nd 2015

September 2nd 2015

𝐈'𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐀𝐌𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖.

I'm forever grateful, for having a great friend group, and a great family.

I'm writing this letter, to show my gratitude and appreciation to those I love very much.

To my mother Elaine, she has taught me to always be kind and loving towards everyone. I appreciate her so much as a single mother, raising two children. I will forever love and appreciate you.

To my Older sister Laurie, although we had our ups and downs growing up I'm glad we were able to overcome them. I'll never forget all the times you stuck up for me as a kid, whilst playing at the park.

To my Soulmate Bill, we've had so many memories together. Just thinking about them make me smile. I love everything you do for me. Just the thought of you always makes my heart flutter. Ever since I've met you, it's like my life has changed for the best. I will always love you.

To my Best Friend Mindsey, you've been my number one supporter since day one. Ever since I met you, you've always supported me through everything! You're so kind and thoughtful. Always thinking about others before yourself, I admire that about you. I love everything about you Aoki.

To my Best Friend Amora, don't worry you're both my best friend. Well everyone is, but I love how confident you are. I love the way you don't care about what anyone thinks. You're a warm hearted person, I love whenever we hangout you make it so fun. I love and respect you.

To my brother in law Tom, you've always been annoying but always managed to make me laugh. You're one of my favourite people to talk to. I appreciate your kindness at times and loyalty towards your friends. I love and care for you.

To my friend Gustav, you've always been so gently and nice. I appreciate you looking after Mindsey. You two are so cute. You're a great friend though, our small conversation are always so good.

To my friend Georg, you're like an older brother to me, I have so much respect for you. I appreciate all the rides you've given me. Hanging out with you is always funny, I appreciate you for just being here, you also have better hair than me.

There's so much more I'd want to say, but it'd be a chapter book at this point. I appreciate everything

Sincerely, Lilac.

-

𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑, 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒.

He looked at the headstone in front of him.
He didn't want to believe it, he was in denial.

Bill held the infant close to him, before kissing the top of her head.