1 lady type of guy

Quick note: Thankyou for 116 reads & 10 votes!!! <3333
Edit: Basically i made a mistake. In the actual game, the chainsaw sisters appear just before the big cheese does. My mistake, sorry. I think it works either way in this fanfic, but if you comment that you want me to make those bits the way they were in the RE4R, then i will do so! Sorry <3

(Time skip)

We all enter another village, this time it is very defensive...it's gonna be tough for Leon and honestly i feel worried for him. "Leon, are you sure you've got this?" I ask. He looks at me, "peice of cake. Just both of you do what i say at all times, got it?" He says. Ashley and I nod. Leon does his thing then points to a locker once we progress through the villiage. "Ashley, get in there" he points "what?! Um...okay..." Ashley says before entering. "Y/N, stay close to me at all times okay? And keep that gun i gave you at the ready" He orders firmly but politely. I do as he says and i stay close, i can smell his cologne, its nice... images of him flood through my mind. I feel close to him - literally - but i just don't know what i feel for Leon...is it admiration? Is it thanks? Friendship? Or...- "Shit!" He says, 2 chainsaws coming through the wall. The wall gets destroyed and 2 old ladys come through, "I am flattered - but im a one lady type of guy." He says. Leon makes me laugh with his one liners, this especially. I burst out laughing even at this time. "Sorry that was too funny!" I laugh. While trying to fight the women off he looks at me for a split second, "Glad someone appreciates my humour!" He laughs slightly, parrying the chainsaw. I shoot them, knocking them back. "Thanks" Leon smirks. Oh gosh...maybe i do like him.

Once Leon kills the old evil women, he whistles for Ashely and she comes down. I smile at her and she smiles back warmly. "Lets go. We've cleared this village out, Roost says that she can't send something out so we'll have to continue." Leon says, opening the door for Ashley and I.

(Time skip)

This just keeps getting better. A fucking castle. "Great. Just great!" Ashley says, she knows this is a bad idea. "Im with Ashley, this does not look promising..." i say, gently holding Leon's shoulder so he looks at me. "It looks really dangerous..."
"Don't worry, ive got you....and Ashley." He speaks, looking me in my eyes as he says it. He is warm, his voice calming. He almost forgot to say Ashley there so Ashley said "definitely third wheeling here" and giggles. I give her a look, smiling. Leon just grins and sort of rolls his eyes. "Trust me. This is our only way" he turns more serious as he says this and enters the castle. Ashley and i follow, the gate soon shutting behind us. Leon gets a "call" from Luis,

(Author note: you met Luis after you guys saved Ashley, i just forgot to write it and so i ended up just leaving it as i didn't have anything really planned for that scene. If you guys comment that you want me to add that scene into a previous chapter then i will, thankyou for reading!)

and Ashley and i look into the moat. The water is mucky, yet Ashley leans down and splashes me! "Hey!" I laugh, splashin her.
"Im the president's daughter you can't do that to me!" She giggles, returning the splash. "Come on children" Leon does a slight laugh and i smile, hes looking at me in my eyes and i feel as if my heart might melt. I look at Ashley who winks and smiles, Leon walks further and Ashley stops me from following him. "Okay you definitely like him, ill try and bump you into him. Sound like a plan?" Ashley plots. Shes like my best friend at this point, "No Ashley!" I laugh. We both giggle and then follow Leon, going into the castle.

After lots of shooting and killing, my ears are ringing...gosh we've been walking for a long time. Ah, the merchent! "Leon!" I shout with a smile, he looks in my direction and sees me point at the Merchent. "Welcome back stranger!" He laughs. And calls Leon over. Leon goes into an elevator next to the Merchent's shop. "Come" Leon beckons us, we do as told and it leads to a room then a...shooting range? "Leon? What is this place?" I ask.
"Some sort of training. We can relax here, you two do some stuff while i do this. Or watch me." He tells us. We go through and Ashley sits on a barrel. I sit on a crate, crossing my legs and leaning on my arm. We watch him for a while, i get a good look at Leon...hes so tall, handsome, fine, his personality is a green flag and hes just so...so amazing! I catch myself staring at him, and Ashley also notices my staring and goes "Hey Y/N, isn't Leon looking dashing today?" She says, loud so that Leon can hear. Leon stops shooting for a second and just leaves his gun mid aim. He waits for my reply "I...uh...yeah." I say slightly nervously. Leon smirks and gets back to his shooting, Ashley winks at me, "Just giving you a little push Y/N! You'll thank me when you're married with kids." She laughs, Leon didn't hear this, atleast i hope, from his non reaction. I think im blushing at this point, i look into my pocket mirror that i had stored in my skirt, my cheeks red.

Leon stops & turns to us, then looks at me. "Thankyou for the, uh, compliment, Y/N. You look cute...today." He says, awkwardly of course. I feel my face turn warm, im definitely red. "Thanks" i manage to say as he then walks off to put some tokens into a machine. Ashley gets off of the barrel and comes up to me, and shakes me. "Y/N!!!" She says. I look at her, all giddy "i think i am ready to admit i have a huge crush on him!"