No thanks, bro!

Ashley and I follow Leon and they talk about how it was like an arcade and how Ashley remembers stuff like that from when she was a kid...im...too focused on something else...someone, to be exact. I keep on finding myself staring at him. Like right now, "This place is so big..." Ashley says. Leon turns to her, and nods, then looks at me who is staring at him. He smirks for a second as i look away, flustered. Ashley yawns and "accidentally" bumps me into Leon who turns around and catches me before i fall. Cliché. "Th..thanks." I stutter. This couldn't get any more cliché. He looks into my eyes & i can see his ocean blue irises. (Idk if i spelt that correctly). "No problem" he says before letting me go gently. Ashley winks and whispers, "You're welcome".

"w-" Ashley starts to speak. "Shhh...keep your voice down" Leon says before killing some cult members. Well, they look like they're in a cult anyway. Leon fires some cannons at the cult guys, or cultusts. Then fires one at the castle door, smashing it. We can finally enter the main bit of this hell hole. We make our way in, the merchent appearing again. Leon says hi but doesn't but anything, hes all set.

The floor is foggy. We enter further... "A most warm welcome, to my castle" a strange voice says. Shit. "Such a pleasure to finally meet your acquaintance." The voice speaks again. "Mr. Kennedy." It continues. Before us 3, on a balcony we see a short old but strangely kid like man. He looks like something straight out of a fairy tail. Perhaps from "Alice In Wonderland".
"Who the hell are you?" Leon says, raising his hand infront of Ashley and I as a sort of barrier.
"Me? Oh please, call me Ramón." Ramón says, smiling almost manically. "And allow me to get straight to the point." He continues. "I would like you to hand Miss. Graham...& Miss. L/N to me...now." He commands.
"Yeah, fat chance, Ramón. The girls are just fine. With me." Leon announces.
"Mr. Kennedy, Mr. Kennedy. How noble." Ramón speaks, pissed off now. "Nonetheless, you see, Miss. Graham must be ours. And so must Miss. L/N." Ramón states. "For that, is the iron will of my master, the most hold Lord Saddler!" He exclaims. Ugh. Someone shoot this guy already. "So then, you will comply...yes?"

"Never!" Ashley shouts, and i follow with, "Yeah, never!" Ashley smiles at me and we both look at Leon. "You heard the ladies." The handsome blonde says.
"How unfortunate..." Ramón glares at us, then clicks his fingers and mutters something to his red cloaked guards.

4 knights come out, weilding sheilds and warious medieval weapons. "This keeps getting better and better." Leon says, equipping his shotgun, Ashley and I stay behind him. We look at eachover, "It's going to be a long time before we get home safe, huh." Ashley whispered. I just nod...great.

I went by the actual script of the game for the scene with Ramón. I am not willing to make another mistake of the timeline. (Ofc i added your character in, thats the only change.)