Sia, who?

The bellboy walked in with two pieces of luggage as he waited for Charlotte to tip him. Charlotte reached out for her purse but realized that she spent all her cash on noodles that day. Without a word, P'fa handed 1000 Bahts to the Bellboy. The bellboy thanked me and left.
"P'fa, give me your account details. I won't let you pay." Charlotte pouted.
"What's mine is yours. Don't worry about it." Engfa held her hand and nodded as a small gesture of reassurance.
Shiver ran down Char's spine.
The past relationship she was in was brutal. Both physically and mentally draining. She was with him for almost 3 years. After the first 7 months, he treated her with uttermost disrespect.

Charlotte reached out to Engfa's face. Engfa could feel the soft fingertips on her cheeks.
"Do you want me to pop this zit?" Char said.
Engfa shrugged.
"I wasn't expecting this," Engfa whispered.
Charlotte heard that.
Charlotte smiled at Engfa and leaned in closer.
"I can't believe you are real," Charlotte said with a smirk.
"Thank you for being my Sia Berm"
*P'fa giggled after this comment*

Engfa's phone rang. But Engfa rejected the call.
"You should get that, it might be important." char said.
"It's my ex. She wants to get back since I joined this pageant."
"How cruel. If I were her, I wouldn't let you go in the first place." char said.
Engfa blushed.
Engfa had never felt this way before. Neither had Charlotte. Charlotte thought that she was starstruck at first, as she was following Engfa for a long time in her career. But that wasn't just an admiration, she knew for a fact.