The next sunrise

Engfa woke up as the sun ray landed onto her soft skin. She felt Char's arms on her chest and warm white legs between hers. She smirked and inhaled the citrus smell of the essential oils on Char's hair. Engfa kissed her head kept her lips hanging on her head. Char adjusted her waist against Engfa's and yawned knowing exactly what she was doing. Char opened her eyes to meet Engfa's.
"Are you okay? Do you regret last night" engfa said.
" Good morning to you too" with a hungover voice.

Engfa realized that Charlotte didn't remember last night as well as she did.
*the doorbell rang*
"Let's go for breakfast! It's already 8:30. We have rehearsals at 10" Heidi yelled through the other side of the door.

"Coming! You guys go. We just woke up" Engfa yelled back.

"Didn't you change last night after your rehearsals? Why are you still wearing the dress from yesterday?" Char asked Engfa, as she always sleeps in her jammies.

"Yes, I was tired" engfa replied as she went to the washroom to freshen up.
Engfa didn't know what to feel at this point. She was disappointed that Char didn't have her fair share of memory of the magical night like she did, however, she was relieved that she didn't have to talk about what went down.
Charlotte took some aspirin and got herself up.

This day, all they had was their beauty seminar. Eng and Char were with their amigos Heidi, Tina, Marina, Nudee and the group. Engfa tried to avoid contact with Charlotte as much as she could. She felt like she crossed the line and took advantage of her. But, Engfa being the hardworking and dedicated person as she is, she saw everything beyond herself and lived on with the day gracefully.
Char noticed the odd behavior of Engfa's and was sort of taken away by her distant act. ...
By the time the day had ended, Engfa almost forgot about the little incident that took place.
Tired, she walked into her room 618 with all the costumes for her next act.
Strangely, the lights didn't turn on. She felt something weird on her foot.
"Ahhhhh" she yelled with her eyes closed.
By the time she opened her eyes, the lights went on. She saw flower petals on the floor and Charlotte sitting in front of her with dinner on the table.
"You think my memory is that bad?" Char said with a grin on her face.