The night

Engfa pulled char into the corner...
Engfa held both of Charlotte's wrists with one hand and gently tapped below her chin with her index finger making a hook for their eyes to meet. Engfa was wearing elevated sneakers. Char bit her lower lips and sighed, letting her body fall into Engfa's control.
"Engfa, Charlotte!!!" Boss Nawat yelled. Engfa backed up. They were called to head to the hotel.
Boss Nawat sat on the front seat. Engfa, Char and the assistant sat in the back. Charlotte sat in the middle. Engfa intentionally slid her arms against char's knees and kept them on her inner thighs. Char gulped and placed her denim jacket on her legs. Engfa adjusted her seating. She asked the driver to turn the music up. "Under the influence" by Chris brown was playing.
In each beat, Engfa would draw circles on char's thighs, teasing and testing all of Char. Meanwhile, Char was losing it. Char grabbed Engfa's arm as she could feel Engfa's fingers moving towards her thighs. Engfa whispered, "remember? I said I would make you pay;)"
Char looked at engfa with puppy eyes. Engfa smirked and removed her hands and maintaining a little distance.
Char looked at Engfa looking back at her. Char locked her fingers with Engfa's and laid on her shoulders.
The car stopped.
Their tension was building each second up the elevator. They walked into the room.
Char immediately threw her denim jacket on the floor and laid on the bed. Engfa turned off the white lights and deemed the lights to yellow.
Engfa took char's shoes off. Char sat upright and saw looking at her beneath her. Engfa could tell how hot Char was at the moment. Engfa climbed up as char laid down. Engfa was on top of char. She pushed her hair below her ears. Leaned towards her ears and massaged her earlobes with her tongue. Char bit her lips and grasped on Engfa's sweater. Char moaned slightly. Engfa looked and Char dead in the eye as she recalled what went through at the airport. Char just sucked on Engfa's lower lips that made her snap out of it. They were aggressively making out.  Engfa loses her sweater, belt and pants. So did char. Char and engfa were in their new hot lingerie they recently purchased in Victoria secret and Calvin Klein respectively.
Engfa held on to the tip of Charlotte's VS undies and pulled it far. She let it go immediately. The elastic made a sound that synced with Char's moan. Engfa slid her knees between her legs making Char bit her lower lip aggressively again. They made passionate love like never before.