Shh! you are loud.

Heidi and the group were getting ready, waiting for Charlotte to finish up with makeup to head to the cafeteria to eat. They had announced the top 10 MGT a day prior and they were happy to know that their group was in it.
*bam*
A sound came
"You better be fixing it right now.. Right now"
A man yelled on top of his lungs.
"You cunt, DO IT RIGHT!"
"NO, NO, NO! IF YOU DONT MAKE IT RIGHT, I WILL NOT TOLERATE IT." He grunted and walked towards another guy who was wearing a green joggers.
Witnessing this fight, Charlotte unpacked and relived her past trauma with the guy she dated. He would yell at her the same way and hit her.
She couldn't stop herself from tearing up.
"Are you okay?" Heidi asked with a concerned tone.
Seeing this, Engfa went straight to the guys and tried to resolve it proactively.
"What's the matter?" She asked
"Non of your concern," the angry man grunted
"Sorry but is this the place to be doing all this?"
The man with the green joggers burst out in laughter.
"It's just a prank. I am recording your reaction! HAHAHAHA!" He said.
Everyone started laughing except of Char.
She was still crying.
She was surrounded by Heidi and Marina, trying to comfort her.
Char was closing her ears and her eyes chanting "Shh! You are loud" in whispers.
Everyone was super confused as to what happened.
Engfa came to Char. Without a word, she held Char in her arms. Char let go of her ears and locked her arms on to Engfa's neck with her eyes close shut.
"Teerak, I'm here with you. I'll not let anything happen to you. Okay? Shh! I'm here.." P'fa whispered.
"I'm sorry! I won't do it again. I will behave. Do not leave me." Char said with the same voice. She was damaged.
"Listen, you do not have to apologize. You do not have to beg for anyone to stay in your life. Know that it would be their foolishness to let go of such a pure soul like you." Engfa said.
"I am right here. Talk to me. I will never leave you like this."
Char opened her closed eyes and looked into P'fa's eyes. She had her eyes turned red.
"Thank you" she said.
Heidi and Marina tried to fix her make up and wipe her tears. Engfa's top was ruined because of Charlotte's makeup.
"I will clean it for you." Char said in a soft innocent voice.
"I can let you do that for me:)" fa said.
They headed towards the washroom.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Fa asked.
"Not right now. I have to focus on the competition. Thanks for asking." Char replied.

"Understood." Engfa reached out to hold Char's hands as they walked.

Char then closed the door while walking into the washroom. Then pulled fa towards her.
Engfa held both of her hands and gave her a kiss on her forehead for reassurance.
Char gave her the puppy eyed look and moved closer.
Engfa smiled and held Char's hips.
Char locked her arms around Fa's shoulders.
Engfa moved closer until there was an apocalypse between their lips.
"Fah, I really do like you." Char said looking serious and flirtatious into fah's eyes