chapter one (introduction 😭)

"It's fucking 6am and this bitch decided to play some loud ass music.."
I groan as I cover my ears with my pillow, hoping that it drains out the sound. I tossed and turned until I was fed up with the loud music. I get out of bed, clearly exhausted, and pull my jacket on over my shoulders and grab my keys as I slip my shoes on. I lock my front door behind me before leaving to go to her house. I hesitate before knocking on the front door. But to my surprise, her mum answers it.
"Uhm.. Hey.. Mrs Valentino.? Sorry to disturb you this early, but can I see Rihanna..?" I ask with a trembling voice. Mrs Valentino gives me a warm smile before answering.
"Of course! She's just up in her room." I nod, before rushing up the stairs leading to Rihanna's room.
"How the fuck does her mom let her listen to music this loud so early in the morning..?!" I whisper under my breath before knocking on Rihanna's bedroom door. There was no answer. I knock again, harder and louder this time. Still no answer.
"For fuck's sake, open the door," I groan. I walk and find her jumping to the beats of the song like some mental bitch.
"This hoe really ain't okay cuz what the fuuu-"
She stops when she realises that I was standing at the door of her bedroom.
"Ehm.. what the fuck are you doing here?!" Rihanna shrieks at me.
"Jeez! Calm down, bitch, I'm only here to KINDLY ask you to stop blasting music at 6 in the morning." I knew for a fact she wasn't gonna fulfil my wishes, but what could I do? "Soo.. can ya turn it down a bit..?" I tilt my head and grin quite awkwardly.
"Hm.. we'll see.." She says, placing her hands on her hips.
"Yeah, thanks." Just as I'm about to leave, she raises the volume higher than the first time she blasted the music. I exhale. I turn back to face Rihanna, her smirk growing on her face.
"FOR FUCK'S SAKE-"

~~~

I threw myself onto my bed, clearly frustrated. How the hell was I supposed to convince her now? This was definitely not how I expected my Friday morning to go...
I yawned with exhaustion before taking out my phone.
"It's already 6:54..?" I say before unlocking my phone to text Craig.

-----

Matthew | Today at 6:54AM
yo bro wsg

Craig | Today at 6:55AM
why tf are you awake at 6 in the morning 💀

Matthew | Today at 6:55AM
dont even ask man 😭

Craig | Today at 6:55AM
im guessing it's bcs of that girl Rihanna again 😭💀

Matthew | Today at 6:56AM
stop its not even funny oml 😭

Craig | Today at 6:56AM
well sucks to be you tbh
im going out today and you're gonna have to deal with that mf 😝

Matthew | Today at 6:57AM
bro 😔

-----

I groaned with exasperation once more before I shoved my face into my pillow.

[end of chapter 1 ig]

10/06/2023 (10th of June, 8 days after atsv came out 😩)

sorry for the late upload guys but I literally don't know what to even write so like it took me weeks to write that much so yea 😭
hopefully i get better at writing 😔
Anyways i feel like putting a bit of extra texts yk like idk- extras? 💀

---

nɜptun¡an‼#6588 Today at 8:45
Yo im gonna go onto wattpad after so long to write 😍‼️
I think i should post it now and call it the intro innit bruv

nɜptun¡an‼#6588 Today at 8:54
Ok I'm writing a bit more after the timeskip i made
How do i do a texting format
Cuz im gonna make Matthew Rodriguez text his bestie westie Craig 😍

nɜptun¡an‼#6588 Today at 9:30
bro are you still sleeping
im featuring our texts in the first chapter 😍🥵

---

so that's it ig 💀 (discord is in bio)

omg wait guys a bit of extra info- im going cinemas today to watch spiderman atsv 🥵 (10/06/2023)
don't spoil it innit bruv 🥱

[03/07/2023] (3rd of July)
forgot to say that the movie was hot 🥵