chapter 4

"Matthew..?"

A faint, quiet voice called out to me. It sounded so close... Yet it sounded so distant at the same time...
"Matthew!" That voice... I've heard that voice before. I sat up where I was laid on her bed, my vision blurry. I tried to re-focus my vision but all I saw was a figure standing near me. I rubbed my eyes and instantly recognised who the figure was. Rihanna. I scoffed when I realised that it was her.
"Matthew, what the fuck are you doing in my bedroom?" She glared at me, rage and fury burning up in her eyes. She then slowly turned to look at her messed-up room.
"And... What'd you do to my room..?" She spoke quietly with a bit of hurt in her voice.
"I...-" I sighed as she then slowly turned to me to hear what I have to say.
"I just... Okay... So basically, I just..." She raised one of her eye-brows, still waiting for me to tell her whatever I got to spill. A few moments went by and I still haven't said anything.
"Alright, then... If you're keeping your mouth shut, I might as well just clean up this massive mess that you've made." She sighed heavily, still sounding a bit upset. I started to feel only guilt in the depths of my heart. But, she did deserve it, right? Right?

---

For the next hour or so, I was still leaning back on Rihanna's bed, witnessing her clean up the destruction of her room.
"Is this... Is this what you wanted? You wanted me to go through all this suffering just because I play my music too loud?" She said as she threw herself onto her bed, landing beside me. I stayed silent.
"You could've just asked me to lower the volume-"
"As if I didn't try several times already!" I defended myself. My voice trembled slightly with anger. She didn't speak for a few moments.
"Sorry..." She mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Sorry."

"What'd ya say?"

"I said I'm sorry!" Her tone started to get slightly aggressive.
"Damn, bro, chill. No need to get all mad at nothin," I chuckled, speaking in a teasing tone. She couldn't handle dealing with me and my stupid bullshit anymore, yet she still managed to contain her fury inside. Seeing her try to hold everything back just seemed even funnier. I couldn't keep in my laughter anymore and started giggling away.
"... Shut the fuck up. It's literally not even that funny."

"Sorry, I just-" I broke out into wild laughter again.
"Shut. Up." She said, clearly fuming.
"Yeah, sorry about that." I said before my giggling came to a stop. She rolled her eyes at me with frustration and annoyance. Suddenly, I remembered about how I had passed out which made me think about something. Realization struck.
"Hol- hold on... When I passed out..."

"What about it?"

"I passed out on the floor. Why am I on your bed?" Her cheeks flushed crimson when she heard me say this.
"Well- uhh..." She stuttered over her words.
"You carried me here?"

"Uhmm... No...-"

"You actually carried me all the way here??"

"No, i-"

"Nahh, you actually carried me here-"

"No, I didn't-"

"You did."

"I did not."

"Nahhh don't deny the fact that you cared for me, the person you hate most."

"... Get the fuck out." She dragged me off her bed and shoved me out her bedroom door.
"So you did?" I said with a mischievous smirk appearing in my face.
"Shut up and get out of my house, like- right now." She commanded before slamming the door on my face. I started snickering at this again. I then went down the very same stairs that I went up that same morning.
"What a brat," I muttered insolently under my breath.

end of chapter 4 😢😢😢
(5th of July 2023)
638 words is actually a lot for someone like me wow 😦
oh yh btw i might post this a week after 5th of July cuz I think I'm uploading too fast and no one's really reading it yk 😔
So uhhh yeah that's it I think

should I add extras?

I'm adding extras

nah nvm let's not

nah im defo adding extras

---extras---

da.r3al.miles | 02/07/2023 21:19
@natalia wanna see smt funnay??

natalia | 02/07/2023 21:20
ah wrong gc

←da.r3al.miles removed kaium from the group.

da.r3al.miles | 02/07/2023 21:20
boom

→ da.r3al.miles added kaium to the group.

da.r3al.miles | 02/07/2023 21:20
boing

---3 July 2033---

kaium | 03/07/2023 00:03
Rude

natalia | 03/07/2023 6:59
LMAO

da.r3al.miles | 03/07/2023 7:21
fr

---4 July 2023---

hanifa_luv | 04/07/2023 12:39
💀

---end of extras 😔---

I hope that was funny 🥲🥲🥲
ah I can't find my other emoji help
anyways that's it for today bye guys xx

9th of July -
idfc im posting this now 💀💀💀

guys im back and I told my friend to read it and idfk what they're gonna think of it pls help 🙏🙏 (it's 2AM 10th of July)