𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆; ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆________________________

________________________

Notti had been changing over the past few weeks and anyone could see that, but nobody could tell you why. Not even himself. He talked less, smoked more, was more rude, was less happy, more reckless, and less careful. Teen hormones everyone thought and maybe that was the case—but it just seemed much worse than that.

And Zariah, his girlfriend, took notice of that. She tried to brush off how he was treating her because everyone has their bad moments but his seemed permanent.

He would often ignore her, get mad at her, and completely disregard her feelings. To say that she was hurt by her boyfriends changes was an understatement.

She went from his favorite person to his least favorite, well so she thought, but truth be told she still held that title. Ethan knew his mood was affecting her greatly but he didn't know how to reassure her that everything would be fine.

If only he did, they would still be together but he couldn't bring himself to do so and that cost him his Zariah.

"Ethan we barely talk anymore..it's like you hate me or something. What did i do" Zariah asked her boyfriend, who just shrugged in response and took another hit from his blunt.

"Not to be rude or nothing but can you please leave" Ethan was afraid that he was going to do something that he would regret so he asked her to leave but little did he know, those words is what he would regret.

"Leave?? I know you're going through something and that's okay but i'm sitting here trying to hash things out because YOU don't want to take the time to do so yourself" She spoke, growing angrier with each word.

"Look, we can talk another time but not right now because ion got nothing to say to you, gangsta" the boy slurred out, starting to feel his high.

"Then i guess you don't have anything to say at all because i'm done Ethan. I tried to see past the fact that you have shit going on but i'm not gonna sit her and let you act like you don't care about me" Zariah started "So if you really want me to leave, give me the word and i'll be outta your way" she finished.

Every part of her was hoping he would come to his senses and try to fight for them but she didn't realize he was in so deep that he really wouldn't care.

"you can leave now" He said, not realizing what he said. "Aight...Bye Ethan. I love you and I pray to god that you find yourself again" and with that, the girl was gone.

from strangers to friends, friends into lovers, and strangers again.

from 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 into 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠.

"fuck bro" Ethan whispered, finally letting it all out once he heard his front door close.

A/N- hey y'all i'm back !!! and i really love this imagine and i hope you do too🧍🏽‍♀️don't be a ghost reader pls comment and vote

not proof read

love you💘

513 words .