𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓; ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱˡˡ ᵈᵈᵒᵗ

"𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝟏𝟎 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝟗 𝐢 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧" ❧

"𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

"𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐀 𝐆𝐎 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊." Zariah told her boyfriend, darrian. the two had been together all day and now she had to go home for a cookout.

the couple seemed so perfect together. they always were with each other, they knew how to communicate, if they had problems; which they rarely did, they would resolve them. and it seemed like everything was great.

but what zariah didn't know was that it was all a
lie.

"ight, mama. i love you and be safe, aight?" darrian got up to hug his girlfriend, he had acted as if he didn't want her to leave but deep down..he really did.

and the second she shut the door he picked up his phone and held down his power button to activate siri.

'hey siri call janice' his voice spoke into his phone.

the young boy waited until the girl picked up her phone , and when she did he immediately got to it. "yo. she gone, come over, ma." he told the girl, who didn't even question what he said.

now, ddot had no clue as to why he kept doing this to zariah. but she wasn't providing him what he needed sexually, so he figured that he would get someone else to do it.

once he heard the knock on his door he rushed to open it, trying to waste no time whatsoever. but the he didn't know was that zariah would be back in less than 30 minutes.

the girl lied to him so that she could go out and get him a early gift for their anniversary. zariah hoped that he got her a surprise to, but the surprise she was going to get wasn't one that wasn't wanted.

ddot and janice were so caught up what they were doing that they didn't hear zariah make her way through the front door. wanting to scare him, she tiptoed up to his room. but stopped right in her tracks once she got closer.

grunts, moans, words, and more were heard coming from the boys room. zariah thought he was just doing his own business though, so to her it was funny. because she just knew ddot wouldn't do that to her.

she was wrong though.

slightly cracking the door open, she saw something she wished she never did. her boyfriend was with another girl. her giggles wavered and the items in her hands fell to the ground.

as the tears welled up in her eyes, the other two stopped their movements, immediately covering up and turning around.

"ma. i'm so sorry. i didn't know you were finna be here this early." darrian let the words fall out of his mouth. his statement caused her to be taken aback.

"what? so if i was still gone, you wouldn't have cared?" she started, letting the tears drip. "i can't believe you. i did nothing but love you and this is what you've been doing? how long, bro?"

the boy paused, realizing what he had done. "how long what, baby?" he questioned even though he already knew what she meant. "don't call me that and don't play dumb. how long have yall been fucking, darrian?"

lifting up his head, he lowly spoke. "2 months."
zariah couldn't even begin to process what he had just said. 2 months ? she thought in complete disbelief.

muttering a small wow, she turned around to leave, but not before turning back to give her last thoughts. "you know, all this time i thought what we had was real but no; it's all been a lie. and you knew how much you meant to me and still did this shit. you're so fucking sick and i hope i never see you again."

the broke darrian, every single piece of his heart broke. "i-" the boy was cut off before he could hardly even speak. "don't say you're sorry, bro, i don't wanna hear that shit. happy anniversary nigga." she raised her voice, making sure to kick the gifts to his feet.

and that was the last time the two spoke.

𝐍𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 — hey my babies!! i just got the random idea for ts so i wrote it because i have writers block for my other books😔i hope yall like ts, love you!💕

(not proof read)

731 words .

𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 © 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 .