𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒; ⁿᵒᵗᵗⁱ ᵒˢᵃᵐᵃ

𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒_________________________

_________________________

It had been a week since Notti and Zariah parted ways and as if it wasn't possible, Notti had started to feel worse and the whole thing was taking a toll on him.

He had tried to talk to her multiple times but it was unsuccessful. He tried to text just to find out he was blocked on everything, he tried showing up at her door but she just pretended to not be there, he tried to get his friends to be messengers but they didn't because they wanted him to try on his own.

Ethan sat on his bed thinking long and hard about what to do, when he finally got an idea. Write a letter he thought. And so he did

He spent the whole day trying to find a way to perfectly put his feelings into words, words that touched her heart, words that she would understand.

And as for Zariah, she felt terrible. She was completely devastated at the fact that she was the one that had to end things but deep down she knew she had to. For her own health.

She wanted nothing more in the world to have her Ethan back—not the one that pushed her away but the Ethan who brought her in and held her close.

The girl had spent the whole week trying to distract herself and trying to forget him but she knew that would never happen, she could never forget him. No matter what he did or how he acted, he would always hold a special place in her heart.

And she hated that. She hated that he had the power to have that effect on her but oh how she loved him and his ways. His smooth talk, his caring personality, his protectiveness, everything about him is perfect—well was perfect.

She caught herself crying again, something that had become apart of her daily routine in the last week. Something interrupted her moment though. A ring of a doorbell.

Zariah went to see who it was or what it was through the peep hole, just to find nothing there. So, she opened the door thinking maybe it was a package. But to her surprise it was a letter, his letter, but she didn't know that. And a bouquet of her favorite flowers. Purple lilies.

She closed the door, opened up the note, and immediately started reading it.

As if on cue, another knock was heard at the door. She opened it thinking it was another gift or something but it was him. The first and last person she wanted to see. "Hey can i come in please" Said the boy. Not responding, Zariah stepped back as a way of saying 'come in'.

"You might not wanna hear what I gotta say but I missed my chance to say it before so here i am now." Ethan started, staring at her nervously. "I love you so much Zariah like words can't even express that shit. I'm sorry for what i did and said to you, i wasn't thinking straight but that's not an excuse. I miss you real shit bro and I can't take being without you no more. So if you can trust and love me again , i promise not to hurt you anymore"

As he finished his statement he felt a wave of relief, finally being able to speak his thoughts to her. But felt instant embarrassment when she just stood there and didn't respond.

"Please say something, ma" He pleaded.

He thought it was because she was annoyed or something but she was stuck because she had never had someone care this much for her until he came along.

"Sorry. Yes Ethan I forgive you. And I never stopped trusting you or loving you. I just knew that I had to let you go so that you could figure yourself out. But you promise not to do anything like that again?" Zariah asked.

"I promise, Z." Ethan said "Pinky promise?" The girl said as she held her pinky out in front of her.

"Pinky promise" He said as they locked fingers.

They were happy to have each other back.

From strangers to friends, friends into lovers, to strangers again, to lovers again.

They went from 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 Something .

A/N- here's y'all's part 2 to '𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠' !!! hope you enjoyed and pls feel free give your opinions and pls vote 🙏🏽

not proof read

love you!!!!💘

747 words .