medicines

Next day......

Nandini comes to school at her time.
She sees that Manik is coming towards her.

Nan: Why are you in so much hurry ?

Man: Haan! Kuchh nahin. Tum kal school kyun nahin aayi? I missed you yesterday.

Nan: I told navya that I was not going to came yesterday. I'm sorry 😔 I should inform you also but Mani... mere pass tumhara mobile number nahin hai aur aur Achanak ghar jaane ke bad amms ko kal doctor ke pass jana tha isliye main kal unke sath doctor ke pass gaye thi.

Man: it's okay but agar aage se nahin aana ho to mujhe inform kar dena... I feel disappointed when Navya told me that you were not coming.

Then Manik put his bag on a brench and tear page from his copy and write something on it and give it to Nandini. 

Man: this is my mobile number and take this, call me whenever you want.
And inform me when you will not come to school.

Nan: smiling 😊 thanks u are the best Mani.

Then both left from there and attend their classes.

At Nandini's home....
In evening...

Amms: Nandu kal jab tu apni dava Lene Jana to maine doctor se ek aur dava dene ke liye kaha hai vah meri saheli ki Bahu ko chahie the to tu kal Apne sath vah dava bhi doctor se le aana main doctor se baat kar lungi.

Nan: ji amms ,jaisa aapko thik Lage..

Amms: Theek hai to tu kal school se aate samay davaiyan le aana.

Nandini noded and left to her room.

Next day....

Nandini goes to the doctor and asked her for medicine and doctor give her two packets of medicines..

Nandini comes to her home and put both of the medicine on dining table.

Nandini goes to her Amms room and inform her .

Nan: Amms Maine donon davaiyan La di hain

Amms: chalo beta tumne bahut achcha Kiya mere dost ki Bahu bahut dinon pareshan thi.
Ab tum jao tumhen khana bhi khana hoga jao hath munh dho lo main Subhadra se tumhara khana nikaalne ke liye Kahti hun.

N

an: ji amms.

Nandini left from there.

She come to dining table and took a packet of medicine when her mother is calling her....

Subh: Nandu Maine Tera khana tere kamre mein rakh Diya hai

Nan: okay maa main abhi aayi .

She took her medicine in Hurry and left to her bedroom

On the other side.....

Soha: mujhe is Nandini ka kuchh to karna hoga warna Nandini ke rahte manik mujhse dosti nahi karega kyunki pure din to vah usse chipki rahti h......
Lekin samajh mein nahin aa raha hai ki Aisa kya karun ki Nandani Manik se dur ho jaaye

Precape.,.
One week later...

How is this chapter.... please tell me...
Thanks 🙏 for your response..
Most thankful to them they voted for previous chapter