Sunday....

Today is Sunday. ...
Nandu is sleeping 😴😴😴 in her room with her Amms.

She wakes up in the morning 🌄 and directly goes to washroom and get fresh and she took pair of clothes and goes back for bath 🚿.

When she out she takes her comb and make a high pony.
Then she goes to kitchen ....

Nan: good morning maa

Subh: good morning beta.

Nan: khane mein kya hai maa

Subh: aaj mujhe kam per thoda jaldi jana hai isliye maine jaldi mein aalu ke paraathe banaa diye tujhe to pasand hai na.

Nan: ji mujhe aalu ka paratha bahut achcha lagta hai.

Subh: Theek hai tum jao baitho main nasta lati hun tumhare liye.

Then Nandini left from the kitchen and goes to dining table and sit there.

Subhadra comes with the Nandu's breakfast and server her and herself.
Then both mother and daughter eat their breakfast together.

Subh: theek hai Nandu ab main ja rahi hun maaji Mandir gai hai vah Ghar a jaaye to unhen khana de dena ab tu ja.

Nandini left from there to her room.

And Subhadra for Malhotra mention

Nandini's room.....

When Nandini comes to her room she sees manik missed calls.

She sits on her bed 🛏️ and call back Manik 2 ,3 times but he is not receiving the call.
It makes Nandini tensed.

Nan thought...
Yah Mani call kyon nahin utha Raha pata nahin kis liye call kar raha hoga ....

After 1 hour......

Manik call backs Nandu..

Nandini sees that Manik call is appearing on the phone screen, she immediately....

Nan: in tension - Mani how are? Tum thik ho na.... tumne mujhe call kyon Kiya.... aur tum meri call receive kyun nahi kar rahe the... kuchh to bolo...

Man: are meri sweetheart tum sawal puchna band Karogi tabhi toh main kuch bolunga... mujhe kuchh nahin hua main to bilkul thik ho.... Aur han maine tumhen phone isliye kiya tha kyunki mujhe Tumhari yad a rahi thi.... Tumne phone nahin uthaya to main so gaya tha....Aur han sorry tumhen itna pareshan karne ke liye....

Nan: I also missing you 😔 because I like to be with you..... Vah tumne phone nahin uthaya isliye mujhe chinta ho rahi thi ki tumne kya kahane ke liye phone kiya hoga..

Mani: achcha to yah batao Ki main bhi cuty Pai abhi kya kar rahi hai

Nan: kuchh nahin bus aise hi Apne room mein leti hui thi maa tumhare ghar aaj jaldi chali gaye na..

Man: aunty Aaj bahut pahle a gai thi Shayad mom ko unse kuchh kam tha...
Aunty is very sweet lady....

Nan: tum kya kar rahe ho Mani?

Man: main apne room me baithkar game khel Raha tha... But now I am missing you a lot.,...
I don't like holidays because u are not with me na
Okay theek hai ab tum rest karo bye....

Nan: bye Mani see you tomorrow...

And here they left the call .

Then Nandu come to downstairs and sees that her Amms is comming from the main door 🚪.

Nandu goes to her and take prashad then goes to kitchen and comes with a glass of water and give it to her Amms.

After that she serves her food...

Precape: three days later.,...

Please vote and comment for this chapter...
Few words for Manik
Few words for Nandini.

Thanks for your response and support...😊😊😊😊

Your lovely writter
    Palak Singh....