manan marriage....

Man: I can help you.

Nan: how will you help me?

Man: I will marry you.

Nan: but how will you marry me? My age is also not perfect for marriage and my family..... and u are my friend...how can you....how can I marry you (Nandu seems tensed).

Man: first you relax ok.. take a deep breath and now hear me words carefully...

Nandini nodded.

Man: I will marry you but for now for  some years jab tak tumhara college poora nahi hota we will not tell this to our parents. 

Nan: lekin meri vajah se Tum apni life kyun kharab kar kar rahe ho... Aur agar kisi ko pata chala to wo tumhe bhi galat samjhe ga. ( Nandini started crying 😭).

Manik look at Nandu and become tensed for her.

Man: he my cutie pie why are you crying ha aur ye tumse kisne kaha ki tumse shaadi karke mujhe koi problem hogi. Vaise bhi u r my cutie pie kabhi Na kabhi to tumhare shaadi hogi aur main nahin chahta Ki Tum mujhe chhod kar kahin jao. I am very possessive about you . Ine sab ke bad agar mujhe pata hai ki after marriage your problem will solve to mujhe aisa karne mein koi dikkat nahin hai.

Nandini is shocked and she become silent 😶.

Man: but I will not pressurize you ye decision tumhara hai. Agar tumhen mujhse shaadi nahin karni to koi baat nahin we will be always friends. But you don't think that you are a problem. Or I am doing that in only sympathy. You are my cutie pie I will love to marry you.

Nandu started crying manik is shocked seeing her condition.

Nan: thank you thank you Mani you are the best tumne meri har problem solve Ki he. And I am ready to marry you. Because I am also love to marry my Mani. I also want to be with you always. But but agar hamare parents Ko pata chala to kya hoga Mani how will we handle that.

Man: Jo bhi hoga I will handle that ok so don't take so much tension and be relax okay aaj sham ko Ghar jaate samay we will marry in temple that is near school ok.

Nandini nodded.

Then Nandini and Manik left for their classes.

After school.....

When Manik driver is come he send in back said that he has some work with his friends so he will come home later after meeting his friends.

Then driver left from there.

Manik and Nandini goes to temple near school when they sees that all student are gone.

Manik said to pandit ji.,..

Man: pandit ji we want to marry each other.

Pan: lekin beta abhi tum donon ki umra hi kya hai.

Man: pandit ji please this marriage is very important for us. And once we will complete our college we will tell this to our parents.... Yah meri Nandu ke health ke liye bahut important hai. Please pandit Ji hamari shaadi kara dijiye.

And pandit Ji agreed to Manik .
Manik put god sindoor as blessed and fill it in Nandu's hairline. After that they complete 7 rounds of fire.
Manik take a holy thread of god and   wear that to Nandu in her neck .

Pan: aaj se 7 janmon Tak aap donon pati patni hue.

Then Manik and Nandini both take blessings of pandit ji.
Manik also give him some money and said him thanks.

Pan: sada khush raho isi tarah ek dusre ka sath kabhi mat chhodana.

Manik and Nandini both nodded. And both left from there.

Nan: Mani agar yah Sindoor kisi ne dekh liya to.

Man: ruko main kuch Karta hoon.

Then Manik opens are hair and cover sindoor with that and ties her hair back.

They go back to their home Manik drops nandni at her house.

So tell me guys how is this chapter?

Write something for Manan?

Thanks for your comments and response on last chapter.

Your lovely writter
Palak Singh.