goes to doctor 🏥

Three days later.........

Nandini come from school and she is looking tensed.,.....

See directly comes to a room and sit on her bed.

Nandu POV..

Mujhe kuchh samajh mein nahin a raha hai ki mere sath kya Ho Raha hai mere breast itne heavy kaise ho rahe hai. Achanak inke size itna kaise increase ho sakta h ....
My age is just only 17.....
Ab to mere bras bhi mujhe nahin hote, mujhe samajh nahin a Raha Ki main kisi Ko kaise bataun, maa Ko kaise bataungi,agar kisi ne mere itne bade breast dekhen...
Ayyappa main kya Karun mujhe to kuchh samajh mein nahin a Raha..... Maine jab se UN davaiyon ko lena shuru Kiya hai tab se mere breast aise hone Lage Hain ...

POV End,..

Nandini is thinking when her mom calls her for having food.

Nandini silently goes to dining table and after eating her food comes to her room.

What she suddenly sees that something wet on her bra. See goes to her bathroom and check it and got shocked after known that

Nandini thought....
Ayyappa Aisa kaise ho sakta hai this is milk and it is coming from my breast how can that happens I am not even married.

See in tension started crying silently...
And sleep there only.

In morning...

Today Nandini comes to school silently and not talk to anyone Manik notice that her awkward behaviour...

Because of that Manik decide that to follow her ...

Nandu is coming home when she decides to meet that doctor who give sir that medicines.....
She goes to doctor's cabin....

Doc: are Nandini how are you? Tumhen jo maine sar Dard Ki dava di thi use khane ke bad tumhen aaram Mila ya nahin.

Nan: with hesitation....wo...wo doctor I want to ask you something .

Doc: han Nandini beta poochho na koi problem hai kyaa?

Nan: vah doctor jab Maine aapki Di Hui davaiyon ko Lena shuru Kiya to there is not any difference in my headache but I want to tell you that my breast are become heavy day by day and now they are started milking also I am very afraid doctor.

Doctor boys also shocked after listening Nandu's problem....
After thinking sometime doctor said to Nandini.,...

Doc: Nandu mujhe lagta hai ki tumne galti se davaiyan Badal Diya yahi Karan hai aisa sab ho raha hai..... Kyunki Jo davaiyan tumhare grand mother ne mangi thi vah breast milk badhane ke liye thi kyuki unke friend ki Bahu Ka breast milk nahi ban raha tha.

Nan: lekin doctor ab kya hoga ab yah kaise theek ho sakta hai kya mujhe aise hi rahana padega.

Doc: Nandini this is to very serious problem... Agar tum married hoti to jyada dikkat nahin thi but you are to single beta aur yah problem Keval ek husband hi dur kar sakta hai ya FIR baccha kyunki you have to breastfeeding but you are not even pregnant.,. Ab Tum davaiyon Ko Lena band kar do aur yah oil hai isase masaj karna tumhare breast mein Dard nahin hoga....

After sometime Nandu left from there .

Here Manik sees that Nandini comes to the doctor and she goes to her home with tension he decide to ask her later...

Manik thought ......

pata nahin kya hua hai meri Nandu ko aajkal to vah baat bhi nahin karti aisi udaas udaas rahti hai kuchh to baat hai mujhe cal usse puchna hi hoga.

Thank you so much for your response.
Please vote for next chapter

And comment something for manik and Nandu.